Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All clothes invisable? Anyone else?

The Honorable Panda
    Yes this is the slow loading that I was talking about. I will sent this over to the CMs.

Is this only happening on wifi??
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-04-12 at 04:32 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes this is the slow loading that I was talking about. I will sent this over to the CMs.

Is this only happening on wifi??
    Wifi and 3G. I'm on both regularly.

The difference between this recent lag and the one before is that before it didn't take long for the images to appear, and once they did, they were there on future start ups until I cleared my cache. Same for images in new releases.

Now they could be there when I start up, and if I go visit neighbors and come back, they're not there anymore and they don't come back. I've waited a couple of minutes. Maybe if I waited longer they might return, but I know I've waited minutes. It'll happen when I visit neighbors, and I'm not going to wait minutes for images to appear when I have a list of neighbors I have to visit.

I've gone to clear the cache and often its been cleared on one or more games, so I think they started clearing the cache in the game earlier this year, around the time of the coin loss problem. But it never took this long to load images after the cache was manually cleared.

Happens regardless of how I'm connected. I agree visiting neighbors makes it worse. Im not aware of any cache on my phone. Exiting the game and going back, or restarting my phone, does not seem to improve it either.

Here are two screenshots, taken at 8:30am and 9am EST 2/5/12 respectively. In the first my heart wallpaper is missing, along will most of my decorations, some tables, and most clothes and accessories. In the second shot you can see most of my decor is restored but the clothing and accessories is still MIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2012-02-05-08-33-36.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	2194   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-2012-02-05-09-00-23.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	2195  

Nightclub Owner
    That happened to me all the time on my Android phone. I never used Wifi for it as it wouldn't connect for some reason, so I was always over 3g/4g. My connection was full bars, so the game shouldn't have had any reason to lag, so I think it could be something on TLs side of the servers and not with our connections to the games. I used to laugh at how the clones looked like they were sitting on air, eating air, in the middle of my shop. Was quite amusing to say the least. I didn't take any pictures as it was a pain to try to do that all the time with my phone, now I wish I had. The only picture I did get was one of the times when my Time Chairs looked cut in half, I think I had placed that in the Photo Thread in the main forum. That is what they looked like when they came back from being just "air circles".

Executive Chef
    This is an issue we're currently working to correct from our end. However, it's worth noting that this will happen right after clearing your offline cache, if you are inclined to do so. After the first load, however, the images should appear faster. Naturally, this is also based off of your connection speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12