Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Goals, Unlocked Crops and Prizes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moo8moo View Post
    Thanks sooo much for posting the goals, yanochka. I sooo love the pink Valentine House. May I ask if we need to finish the goal for chocolate roses before we get to the goal for Valentine House? I'm trying to see I can avoid spending the 5 gems to skip the get-5-corgi part. Thanks!
    Valentine House goals appears after the completion of Love Horse goals. You do not need to complete Chocolate Roses goals.

However, in order to get Chocolate Heart Tree goals you would need to complete Chocolate Roses goals.
    Last edited by yanochka; 02-06-12 at 09:51 AM. Reason: updated information about Chocolate Heart Tree goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiqui****S View Post
    Is this going to be another iOS's user only?? Why can't we Android users get the same thing?? So frustrated and unfair!!!!
    That is the million dollar question, but I doubt it will ever be answered. It seems that Android users will only be able to see these cool goal rewards from the comfort of our computer screens.

They're cute, by the way.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    That is the million dollar question, but I doubt it will ever be answered. It seems that Android users will only be able to see these cool goal rewards from the comfort of our computer screens.

They're cute, by the way.
    I know! I want that little pink house and chocolate heart trees so bad

Executive Chef
    Thanks Yanochka! Much appreciated for taking the time to post steps of the goals, saved us all some time by being able to plant ahead, hope I'll be able to finish being going away on vacation next week!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I know! I want that little pink house and chocolate heart trees so bad
    I am an android user too and want the Love Horse.....even if I have to buy it!!!

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Still no goals...

Thank you so much for posting these! I am fairly new to the goals - I played about a year ago for a while but just started up again and I was wondering if there was any end to the goals or if they just kept coming! This is going to be a big help in planning for the next steps, and your time for posting it (and keeping tack while you were doing it!) is very much appreciated

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by horseandpuppys View Post
    I am an android user too and want the Love Horse.....even if I have to buy it!!!
    If they were offered for coins I suppose.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP! I completed my goal, I got the 4 gems, but my next goal never came up. It shows only two goals. Where is the goal for the chocolate tree? I restarted the game, deleted the game and still no goal. Anyone know what to do???

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast