Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Goals, Unlocked Crops and Prizes

Grand Emperor
    There's a little pink house too? (Sobs)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tess71 View Post
    is there a way to get your gems back? my husband went to ask nbrs for 2 heart confetti and accidentally hit skip for 10 gems and it took his gems right away. he's busted his but to get his gems and now 10 are gone. he wants to ask his nbrs not spend the gems, any help would be appreciated
    BTW, the gems did NOT go to the neighbors. They went to TL.
    Unlikely that he will get them back, but he can try.

Rhino Keeper
    So we have to skip the Corgis step with 5 gems instead of buying 5 Corgis for 55 gems each to complete the task. It is not so bad.

Farm Supplier
    Is this going to be another iOS's user only?? Why can't we Android users get the same thing?? So frustrated and unfair!!!!

Host(ess)
    maybe they should put in a failsafe and ask you if you want to spend your gems before they take them. Not sure if we will keep playing they can reset you game back to a new device but they can't reset for them basically taking your gems without your approval. We have worked hard for our gems we don't buy our gems. We will be done with the valentines reward because now we won’t spend the gems for the corgis, which is a load of u know what. And while I’m on it I personally think that going thru all the goals to unlock a crop to plant is a little bit ridiculous at least you should be able to walk away with a gift to keep or be able to put it in inventory. like the roses for the Christmas goals I spent gems on each rose and don’t get to keep anything I don't mind spending gems on items to keep but to just throw away, I don't think so!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 02-04-12 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Posted support email.

It seems nobody at teamlava has the answer for this question that I too, an android user, am wondering. Will this be a waste of my time working on these goals??
    Secondly, it wasn't specific in the goal page whether to follow each listed goal in order. In other words, while working on Introduction to Penelope, can you plant your corn, carrots, etc...and be working on the next step as well? Or even another step??And still receive Penelope's rewards while working on The Parade? I am new to the forum and was unaware of goals/rewards in the game as they are not presented during game play. Please provide answers so that I can enjoy the most of game play! Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionesstacia View Post
    It seems nobody at teamlava has the answer for this question that I too, an android user, am wondering. Will this be a waste of my time working on these goals??
    Secondly, it wasn't specific in the goal page whether to follow each listed goal in order. In other words, while working on Introduction to Penelope, can you plant your corn, carrots, etc...and be working on the next step as well? Or even another step??And still receive Penelope's rewards while working on The Parade? I am new to the forum and was unaware of goals/rewards in the game as they are not presented during game play. Please provide answers so that I can enjoy the most of game play! Thank you!
    How can you be an Android user and be working on the goals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionesstacia View Post
    As pinkster said, you can't work on the goals at all if you are on an Andriod device.

However, to answer your other question for anyone else who is wondering, you do have to complete the goals in order and you DO have to wait until you get the screen with the specific task before you do the task to get credit for it.

So you cannot HARVEST any corn (or whatever) until you have a screen telling you to do that.
    However, you can PLANT the corn (or whatever) before you get any screen that mentions that crop. I planted wheat early because it takes two day to grow. I do not even have the screen telling me to harvest wheat yet, but I will have it by the time my wheat is ready to harvest.

Trees and flowers are great to plant ahead because neither wilt. You can plant a mess of that stuff now so it will be ready when you finally get the task.

Finally, if you have two screens that have the same task--such as harvest 20 potatoes--you can harvest those 20 potatoes once and have it count on both screens.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-04-12 at 01:27 PM.

New Resident
    thanks sooooo much for the update

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks sooo much for posting the goals, yanochka. I sooo love the pink Valentine House. May I ask if we need to finish the goal for chocolate roses before we get to the goal for Valentine House? I'm trying to see I can avoid spending the 5 gems to skip the get-5-corgi part. Thanks!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast