HEART BERRIES

LOVE HORSE

4 GEMS

CHOCOLATE ROSE

VALENTINE HOUSE

CHOCOLATE HEART TREE

Just in case pictures are temporarily unavailable, here are goal details:

HEART BERRIES CROP

Introducing Penelope – harvest 30 raspberries, have 10 cows and harvest 15 grapes
    Ears of Corn – harvest 40 corn, harvest 25 carrots, obtain 3 valentines
    Fair is Fair – have 20 chickens, harvest 20 potatoes, harvest 30 tomatoes

LOVE HORSE

The Parade – have 10 pigs, harvest 20 orchids, harvest 30 lemon cucumbers
    Wool You Be Mine – harvest 20 tulips, obtain 2 heart confetti, have 15 sheep
    In Good Hands – harvest 10 cherry trees, harvest 20 blackcurrants, obtain 5 love-struck farmhands

4 GEMS

Mayor Matters – have 15 sheep, harvest 20 potatoes, obtain 3 romantic farmhands
    Fruit Proof – harvest 35 strawberries, harvest 10 lemon trees, harvest 15 orange trees
    More Flies With Honey – harvest 20 pansies, obtain 5 charming valentines, harvest 20 wheat

CHOCOLATE ROSE CROP

Smiling Seeds – harvest 10 plum trees, harvest 20 pansies, obtain 2 flower seeds
    Mighty Neighborly – harvest 20 pomegranates, water 20 neighbors’ crops, have 5 corgis (you can skip for 5 gems which is much cheaper than buying them)
    Rose To The Occasion – have 15 cows, harvest 15 cherry trees, harvest 30 lilies

VALENTINE HOUSE

Moodlighting – harvest 30 coconut trees, water 20 neighbors’ crops, obtain 5 heartfelt valentines
    Flowers Everywhere – have 5 roosters, harvest 15 dahlias, harvest 15 sunflowers
    Parade Day – harvest 30 corn, obtain 3 valentine confetti, harvest 25 tomatoes

CHOCOLATE HEART TREE

Flower Power – harvest 30 daisies, harvest 15 sunflowers, obtain 2 pretty flower seeds
    Here Comes The Rooster – have 5 roosters, harvest 20 cranberries, harvest 15 banana trees
    Double Winner – harvest 40 strawberries, obtain 5 sweet valentines, harvest 25 coconut trees
    Last edited by yanochka; 02-07-12 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added goal descriptions

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Already?? Good work!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd be excited if i wasn't on Android.... I just hope these items will become available for us non ios'ers. I'd hate to see this turn out to be another Special Holiday goal item release that we miss out on getting and seeing on other farms.. forget the gems and experience that is gained by ios'ers by completing the goals not a big deal over all, but being isolated and not getting a chance to get the cool items that came out for Christmas and now Valentines seems wrong, especially to us paying customers.

They are image files...i know before when there was an item that was to be on both but the image wasnt put into the android database or something (totally not a techy) but we could by it and it was a swirly circle until about an hour later it was loaded it. Can't that be done for the xmas content so we can at leats see it on the ios'ers farms. And for the Valentine day stuff, there has to be a way to make them available to us if the goals aren't possible to implement. We unecessarily missed out on the santa pig, polar bear, snowglobe two trees and a crop for christmas and now possibly these noew goal only items...

I know parity may not be possible but having the same items on both platforms is.

That is all

Executive Chef
    Oops! I think one of the steps of the gem goal is missing. I hope the missing one is the third step and not the second!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Oops! I think one of the steps of the gem goal is missing. I hope the missing one is the third step and not the second!
    All of the goals are there - there is a problem with award picture - looking into it.

It seems to be ok now...maybe a temporary glitch @ photobucket???
    Last edited by yanochka; 02-03-12 at 06:49 AM. Reason: update

Executive Chef
    Now I see it! How weird. I definitely didn't see it before. (yet, now that I see it, I know I saw it last night, but I couldn't see it this morning!)

I can't see some steps either. I'll try leaving and coming back later too. Owww- magic

It worked. Thanks Yanochka

Host(ess)
    is there a way to get your gems back? my husband went to ask nbrs for 2 heart confetti and accidentally hit skip for 10 gems and it took his gems right away. he's busted his but to get his gems and now 10 are gone. he wants to ask his nbrs not spend the gems, any help would be appreciated

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tess71 View Post
    is there a way to get your gems back? my husband went to ask nbrs for 2 heart confetti and accidentally hit skip for 10 gems and it took his gems right away. he's busted his but to get his gems and now 10 are gone. he wants to ask his nbrs not spend the gems, any help would be appreciated
    You can e-mail TeamLava Support, but I'm afraid that in all truth, it'll be a waste of your - and their - time. It's most likely not going to be reversed. Sorry.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast