Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 🔴The Block Button 🔴

🔴The Block Button 🔴

Hey guys!
    This is just a suggestion that I really think would help players and everyone would love! Adding a block button to players would be amazing as there are so many spammers or very rude people in the game 👎. Many people say very mean words and im surprised they never get banned...😡 When a person writes on UR wall, next to the visit icon maybe add a Block icon next to it??? Blocking them would restrict them from visiting UR restaurant and writing on UR wall!!! That would be very helpful to some people, a lot of people have been writing age-inappropriate things on my wall🔞💔... Let me know what u think!

Rhino Keeper
    That's a very smart idea!! Someone swore at me today, I really do hope they add it

New Resident
    I agree there should be a block option as there are many disrespectful people playing in these games. I agree to delete them and report them which is what i do, but it would sure be a great option to have!

New Resident
    I agree a block player button is essential. I have witnessed some very disturbing behavior on these games over the last year. Even more over the last few days- very disturbing!! Yes, we can report them and have them banned or blocked, but some people are too smart to be caught and don't relent. Children play these games and see this content and some are happy to participate because they're too young to know better.

This has been a long standing issue. Team Lava, thanks for listening to your customers. Please listen on this- we really need that block player button to help make our games safe!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, this has been requested multiple times. In fact someone asked for this earlier today as well.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...824#post226824

Fashion Designer
    Some one in distress should receive compassion. Please HAVE compassion and give us a block button. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Though necessary, this isn't a new request. People have been asking of this for forever, and hopefully it will come soon.

Fashion Designer
    [snip]

This is the second most requested thing (first is gem confirmation button) in game since i started playing and reading here in forum.... I am wondering why TL don't do the most requested issues to be fixed rather than making one mistake after another in changing things that shouldn't be change.....
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 01-31-12 at 04:16 PM. Reason: geting back on track

A Block button has both positive and negative effects. Yes, with a block button, you can easily block an inappropriate player so they don't bother you again, but this won't stop them from causing trouble for other players.

Currently, the only option to deal with such individuals is to send us an email and report them. This allows us to review their actions and take disciplinary action if necessary. By doing so, we can remove this bad egg from the community so they will not be able to cause trouble for you again, as well as everyone else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    A Block button has both positive and negative effects. Yes, with a block button, you can easily block an inappropriate player so they don't bother you again, but this won't stop them from causing trouble for other players.

Currently, the only option to deal with such individuals is to send us an email and report them. This allows us to review their actions and take disciplinary action if necessary. By doing so, we can remove this bad egg from the community so they will not be able to cause trouble for you again, as well as everyone else.
    What if they're not threatening you, but you just find them...annoying? not everyone they contact may find them annoying. (Devil's Advocate here)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast