Thread: Using gifts

Using gifts

Hi everyone,

I'm getting a bit confused! How can I use constructive items ie metal sheets/motors etc for building cookers etc when they're given as gifts?? When I click on 'use gift' it just says 'this is a constructable item and can't be served'!!! I know that but I want to use them so I can build my blooming fryer quicker lol!!! Any help would be appreciated!! Kelly x

I know the fryer is on Rest Story but the same thing happens with my Fruit Choc Dip maker lol x

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Once you've bought the Constructable, double tap on it and it will bring up a screen - you can use the gifts from there (or complete with gems)!

Banned
    When the players buy a new constructable appliance they need a certain number of different parts ie 10 metal sheet etc
    The appliances usually have four sections, each needs to be completed before the appliance can be build. To build it click on manage, you can request parts from nbrs too.

Hi, yes that I understand but when people are sending me parts as gifts (rather than me requesting them) they are not going towards my appliance but just sitting in my gift store where I can't use them

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly2307 View Post
    Hi, yes that I understand but when people are sending me parts as gifts (rather than me requesting them) they are not going towards my appliance but just sitting in my gift store where I can't use them
    I responded in your RS thread. Try rebooting your devise. If that doesn't work, email support to find out why your parts aren't going towards your appliances. Maybe they can figure out why they aren't applying.

Banned
    Once you have the correct number of parts they will go into the appliance and you'll be able to build.
    It can be confusing with the different part requests players have to do.

Give me answer ...of thiquestion

Rhino Keeper
    The parts will stay in the store when the quantity is not enough to build the appliance, once all parts are ready, they will go into construction direct from store.