Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bug fixed! Hooray! makeup counter

Someone else posted that they just open and close the 'design' feature when they collect make-up. I have done this several times today, and it's been working for me! Call me crazy, but I find this part of the fun :-)

Wacky things happen and I come here to figure out how to work the game!

Rhino Keeper

Recover your makeup when it disappears

I have seen that other people have trouble with makeup disappearing when it's done and the different ways to prevent that from happening. I haven't seen anyone mention that if it disappears you can still recover it if you act right away. You just exit immediately and force close the app. When you come back, the makeup is ready again and if you collect it immediately, you get it.

I hope this helps!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by me2nyy View Post
    I have seen that other people have trouble with makeup disappearing when it's done and the different ways to prevent that from happening. I haven't seen anyone mention that if it disappears you can still recover it if you act right away. You just exit immediately and force close the app. When you come back, the makeup is ready again and if you collect it immediately, you get it.

I hope this helps!
    thanks, This is great info. I try to hit the design button first, before collecting any likes, but sometimes I forget...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123