Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bug fixed! Hooray! makeup counter

Executive Chef

Bug fixed! Hooray! makeup counter

I just noticed that I am now receiving notifications from the makeup counter in FS: Valentines. This is excellent news!

Was the bug for placing makeup fixed as well? I didn't have any likes to collect so I couldn't test it out.

Farm Supplier
    I noticed that the issues I was having in original fs were fixed as well! I think valentines day fs is working much better all around! ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I just noticed that I am now receiving notifications from the makeup counter in FS: Valentines. This is excellent news!

Was the bug for placing makeup fixed as well? I didn't have any likes to collect so I couldn't test it out.
    Hooray! Hooray! Lets all celebrate with some pie!

Executive Chef
    Ill celebrate with some pie as soon as they fix the other bug of it not placing the items even when I place the items before doing anything else that doesn't always work or visiting nbrs first etc. Wishing I hadn't wasted my gems on it now as its turned into a dissapointment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Ill celebrate with some pie as soon as they fix the other bug of it not placing the items even when I place the items before doing anything else that doesn't always work or visiting nbrs first etc. Wishing I hadn't wasted my gems on it now as its turned into a dissapointment.
    I hope it's fixed as soon as possible for you all affected by this bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    So this still isn't working for you in Valentine FS? I haven't been able to test because I haven't had any likes and makeup to pick up at the same time. I should be able to check it out in a little bit though and I'll let you know if it is working for me. Bummer

Executive Chef
    Sometimes it works but a lot of the times it doesn't. Earlier I had to put it storage and take it out again cause I went to place an item and got coins then an out of sync message, the item appeared again to place but did the same thing. I finally put it in storage to stop the out of sync message then put it back out.

Grand Emperor
    Did someone say pie??

The Honorable Panda
    Oh yeah!!! I have just put some makeup down to see if that issue has been fixed . Hope so..,
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    It got my notification that my makeup was ready. I went right into the game, waited for pop ups, then went right to makeup counter and placed makeup!!!
    I worked.
    okay, be back later after my next batch comes in...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast