Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I still don't have truffle maker or chocolate dip

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    They are available on my iphone 4s, but not available on my iphone 3g (same IOS version).
    I have the 4S. And I don't have them either!!

Banned
    This really wasn't created as a let's complain thread. It was created as a what's wrong with my phone thread, then it turned into, when can I expect it thread, then it became a journal of when I actually get it. Unfortunately, it's been hijacked.

So here is how I look at it. We have multiple iphone devices in the house. Some have it, and some don't have it. Now, can you see why I posted this to find out why one iphone might not be working thread? Then I was told that it wasn't available to all iphones even if they have the same version of IOS.
    Can you see how confusing it might be to us? Some iphones have truffle cookers, some iphones don't? and everyone in the house start a cat fight about whose phone is broken?

Anyway, now it would be nice to know when this fight would stop.....but it doesn't sound like there is a date being offered. So, all I'm doing is reporting what I see on the phone that doesn't have the new cooker.

Rhino Keeper
    So weird, I've been playing for 2 yrs never saw the truffle maker before today and i just happened to notice its in the appliances and it says 6 days left. What up?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    So weird, I've been playing for 2 yrs never saw the truffle maker before today and i just happened to notice its in the appliances and it says 6 days left. What up?
    It is being offered for a limited time with this week's update.
    Get yours while you can!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Update-10-1-14

Closing since this is an older thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567