Thread: move bakery story to new ipad

New Resident

move bakery story to new ipad

hi all,

Since a month I've got a second ipad. I would like to move the bakery story (not my other story games) to the new ipad. Is it possible to do this online?

Regards,
    Eelco

Banned
    We can transfer our games from the TL website, find the UDID numbers for your iPads and go to the link transferring games. Lucky you two iPad's, I think all the games would transfer because the storm8 ID being the same. I transferred all my games from my iPod to my ipad2, then I started new games on my iPod.
    Any problems and your unable to transfer yourself, email support@teamlava.com provide your storm8 ID and the UDID numbers for both iPad's.

Banned
    Here's some more information on this thread for you https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...sferring+games
    I hope all goes well for you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by eelcod View Post
    hi all,

Since a month I've got a second ipad. I would like to move the bakery story (not my other story games) to the new ipad. Is it possible to do this online?

Regards,
    Eelco
    You would need to check with support@teamlava.com

If you do the transfer yourself all the games on your first Ipad will all transfer to your new Ipad when you transfer your bakery story.
    I do not think support will spilt off one game under your storm ID, but it does not hurt to ask,
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request