Thread: Star Rating

Fashion Designer

Star Rating

Can someone please explain star rating to me? I tip most if not all of my neighbors everyday, yet my star rating does not reflect this. Very often I will take the time and tip as many ppl as I can to get 4 stars and always within a couple of hours I am back down to 3. The other day, I worked so hard to get my 4 star rating, I closed out of my bakery and went to check on my farm. I came right back to my bakery only minutes later and I was back down to 3 stars with the indicator bar down to half! Why does this happen?? Is anyone else experiencing this? Its almost impossible for me to maintain a 4star rating when I work so hard to do so

Banned
    It is quite hard to maintain a four star rating for nbrs, I too visit my nbrs daily mine drops sometimes. Once you have enough nbrs and are tipping them daily it should stay at four. Also, by visiting players off the community wall will help maintain it at a four star rating. As I play all the games I'm not four on them all, I couldn't possibly keep a four star rating on all the games. I really don't mind being a three star nbr, I think nbrs know who tips and gifts daily. Loyal nbrs understand its hard to maintain a level four all the time. Try not to worry about it, I used too I don't think it really matters. As long as we tip and gift when we can most nbrs understand this I feel they do.

Grand Emperor
    You need to tip 20-30 people more once you hit 4 star to maintain that rating.

For me, the rating drops at reset time, midnight PST. It doesn't drop near half, probably less than a quarter at most. It doesn't drop during the day.

Bakery Story is the hardest for me to maintain a 4 star.

Host(ess)
    You need to tip more people. If you don't have enough neighbors, random tipping community members will help.
    The threshold for 4 is rather high.

Nightclub Owner
    Mine is all over the place in some of the games. I was a constant 4 in almost all the ones I play but with the price/qty changes I've dropped to between a 2 and a low 4 (and that is on my best days). Most of my neighbors know I'm only getting around to tipping everyone every few days, so if they didn't see me today, they'll most likely see me tomorrow. LOL