Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why have my customers leaving with broken hearts !!??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lynsd View Post
    hi barleycoon, thanks so much, i have moved things around a bit and it does seem better, still have a few broken hearts, but not so many as before , but then i surpose you cant please all the people all of the time lol !! thanks again.
    Right before they have the broken heart there should be a green picture over their head showing what it is they need, i.e. mirror, changing room. See what that picture is and add one of the necessary items and that should resolve the broken hearts for a little while. When I had to add mirrors, I just purchased a bunch and stuck them on the walls, they are cheaper and don't get in the way of racks. Just make sure you leave a space in front of them for the customers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Right before they have the broken heart there should be a green picture over their head showing what it is they need, i.e. mirror, changing room. See what that picture is and add one of the necessary items and that should resolve the broken hearts for a little while. When I had to add mirrors, I just purchased a bunch and stuck them on the walls, they are cheaper and don't get in the way of racks. Just make sure you leave a space in front of them for the customers.
    ohhhhh thank you for your help x

New Resident
    I don't think Android is that much of an issue. Though there are many versions and phones so anything is possible.
    I have a Droid 2 running 2.3.3 I rarely have any broken hearts. Nearly quit the game some months ago when I ran into a massive run of them, despite having numerous changing rooms, registers, and mirrors. I found that blocking a window it seems to have caused my problem.
    If everything else seems good, nothing blocked etc, try storing items until you find the issue.

Farm Supplier
    I am on android as well, and I too have people leaving with broken hearts although I have more than enough dressing rooms and mirrors. The bubble over their heads do not indicate why they are unhappy. My hearts are remaining 100% as well. It wouldnt bother me if it didnt affect my sales but it does affect my sales. I have tried everything too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dippy112 View Post
    @ barleycoon: would you mind adding me and check if i have any apparent problems. been moving stuff around so much and my shops kind of full. maybe it's not 'cause I'm on android. Thx so so much!!

//Dippy112
    If you post a screet shot pic on this thread we could take a look & see what the prob could be as well.

Farm Supplier
    I forgot to mention..... I have an EVO HTC 4G and my storm8 id is: OriginalBlond is anyone would like to look. However, I have had 1 person from the forums tell me they looked at my shop and they didnt see the issue.... I am so lost

Farm Supplier
    One more thing... I am unsure how to do the screen shot from my phone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBlond View Post
    One more thing... I am unsure how to do the screen shot from my phone
    Read the bottom of this thread. I looked at your store it could be the blocked window. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ng-angry/page8

Farm Supplier
    ok, im gonna store/remove the windows and see if that works......annnnd that didnt work either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalBlond View Post
    ok, im gonna store/remove the windows and see if that works......annnnd that didnt work either.
    I'll look again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast