Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why have my customers leaving with broken hearts !!??

Farm Supplier

Unhappy why have my customers leaving with broken hearts !!??

i have just started playing fashion story and most of my customers are leaving my shop unhappy !! i have items on racks and tables. i have mirrors and changing rooms, my customers can access all the items, but only a few are buying, any ideas anyone

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lynsd View Post
    i have just started playing fashion story and most of my customers are leaving my shop unhappy !! i have items on racks and tables. i have mirrors and changing rooms, my customers can access all the items, but only a few are buying, any ideas anyone
    I'll add you and come and visit your shop, to see what might be happening.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'll add you and come and visit your shop, to see what might be happening.
    ohhh thank you

if you are on android that might be it. I read some where in the forums that it's some sort of problem that TL are trying to resolve.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dippy112 View Post
    if you are on android that might be it. I read some where in the forums that it's some sort of problem that TL are trying to resolve.
    ohhh yes i am on android !! another problem for android users then, think i will give up. thanks for letting me know.

Banned
    ohhh yes i am on android !! another problem for android users then, think i will give up. thanks for letting me know.
    Just visited your shop, try moving some of the counters and racks around so the customers have a clear pathway to the stock, mirrors, changing rooms and till. Also to the door. I'll keep checking back, lovely shop too.

Farm Supplier
    Just visited your shop, try moving some of the counters and racks around so the customers have a clear pathway to the stock, mirrors, changing rooms and till. Also to the door. I'll keep checking back, lovely shop too.
    thanks for the tips, i will try that and see how it goes, and thanks for liking my shop, like your too.

Banned
    thanks for the tips, i will try that and see how it goes, and thanks for liking my shop, like your too.
    Your very welcome, thank you too.

Farm Supplier
    Your very welcome, thank you too.
    hi barleycoon, thanks so much, i have moved things around a bit and it does seem better, still have a few broken hearts, but not so many as before , but then i surpose you cant please all the people all of the time lol !! thanks again.

@ barleycoon: would you mind adding me and check if i have any apparent problems. been moving stuff around so much and my shops kind of full. maybe it's not 'cause I'm on android. Thx so so much!!

//Dippy112

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast