Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths)

Rhino Keeper
    Umm sorry i jus dont get that, " only 29 customers" ok like when? 29 in a hour served? 29 in a minute?... Im lost on this one and the plate serving also. Answer here ir pm. Thx.

Farm Supplier
    fecsuper,

First of all, thanks for very knowledgeable theory for RS. I found it very useful information and also tried it myself. But I do have few questions about this. When I cook different foods with different gain/serv (using same table patern), I got huge diffence in coin amount. (I count for 10 min period.) Why? From your 1st page, how do you count 45,000 plate per hour? and Why do you have to multiply with 4 to get coin amount? To get your coin amount, do I have to cook roast chicken as yours? lastly, I noticed at my RS, when I keep openning my ipad and run the game simultaneously, the amount of customers will gradualy reduce when time pass by. The traffic is not consistency. Is it normal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bom1972 View Post
    fecsuper,

First of all, thanks for very knowledgeable theory for RS. I found it very useful information and also tried it myself. But I do have few questions about this. When I cook different foods with different gain/serv (using same table patern), I got huge diffence in coin amount. (I count for 10 min period.) Why? From your 1st page, how do you count 45,000 plate per hour? and Why do you have to multiply with 4 to get coin amount? To get your coin amount, do I have to cook roast chicken as yours? lastly, I noticed at my RS, when I keep openning my ipad and run the game simultaneously, the amount of customers will gradualy reduce when time pass by. The traffic is not consistency. Is it normal?
    Different recipes sell for different amounts, 4 coins per plate is just the average. That is why you get different coin amounts depending on what you cook. As for the decreased traffic after a few minutes, that is a new bug in the latest version.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, if it is a bug, when should I do then?

And how to count the plate per hr?

Farm Supplier
    This is quite an interesting approach to maximizing profit. I have been so impacted that I plan to start a thread for T-Design users...that's the plan so far.

Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    The Most Efficient RS Design, I could MATH.
    I propose to call this design the "T DESIGN"

Hello again, This time I decided to make the smallest Seat design, but with the maximum clients at all time.

So this design is the most efficient in Space, but is the faster one you can design, and earn the maximum that you can earn (45,000 plates), and have a 100% satisfaction.

The maximum servings per day in RS is 29 seats, at 45,000 plates served per day, x4 = $180,000 coins per day.

I did a lot more MATHS again, but this time, I will not put the equations because are a little more difficult to understand, but if you need them,please let me know, and I share them with you.

The results are INCREDIBLE !!!! Even me, I couldn't believe them, so I decided to design it and prove it on my RS, before showing to you, that is why I took so long !!

The results has:

100% satisfaction
    $180,000 coins earn per day (at +4/plate for 45,000 plates dairy)
    9 x 7 = 63 squares of space (SMALLEST EVER)
    Only 19 seats !!!!!! (I couldn't believe, but YES, it works, you do not need the 29 SEATS)
    100% satisfaction always

YES!!!, with only 19 seats, you EARN the MAXIMUM of 45,000 plates a day
    Now with +4 plates in RS, you can earn a maximum of $180,000 dairy.

Well here is the design, it is working on STORM8 ID : LIZSUPER
    If you want to see it.

This small design, will suffice to earn all the possible MONEY, consume the maximum PLATES, and RUN FASTER on your RS. 100% satisfaction Guarantee!

And the BEST, IT IS FOR FREE !!!!!

Extra for RS designers:
    You can even CLOSE the 3 ways out (center, left and Right), and then you can DESIGN ALL your RS, with all the extra chairs and tables you want.

BTW:
    1 door or 2 doors : have the same results.
    1 host table or 2 host tables : have the same results.
    Tipping do not affect.

I hope you enjoy it.

New Resident
    Thanks for sharing. I just started a few days ago and now I'm so addicted! I'm trying the design but I added 2 extra tables and I sacrificed 10 gems (gulp!) to buy a door, since I can't rearrange according to that design because the door can't be moved or stored. One thing I noticed, there are times when only very few customers enter. Was that affected by the 2 tables I added or it is just the program itself?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Demzylu View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I just started a few days ago and now I'm so addicted! I'm trying the design but I added 2 extra tables and I sacrificed 10 gems (gulp!) to buy a door, since I can't rearrange according to that design because the door can't be moved or stored. One thing I noticed, there are times when only very few customers enter. Was that affected by the 2 tables I added or it is just the program itself?
    Just be really careful if you are using fecs design with a new restaurant- I opened up a small restaurant with fecs design and the food just sells too quickly- I had 145000 clog cakes or whatever they're called and I sold out in a few days- AND I had previously closed my door to stock up on those cakes. Needless to say my shop is shut now.

Fashion Designer
    Just started using Fec's "L" design in Bakery. Super efficient! I'm raking in the dough, baby!

Executive Chef
    Is this better than the other design from GroovyRuss's and Lin77 design?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    Is this better than the other design from GroovyRuss's and Lin77 design?
    Groovyruss's 6 door design works wonderfully in bakery and increasing profit way more than fecs 2 designs- though G.R. Design does not work in restaurant- but fecs does- I would go with fecs in restaurant- G.R in bakery.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast