Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: prices changed!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    I find it greatly amusing staff find that

"One of the most rewarding parts of this job is interacting with the users who are our biggest fans."

don't respond with their own thoughts on the matter but instead refer us to the same blog post we have all been trying to decipher.

Both reps that post to these forums have provided ZERO followup to the many many forum threads regarding this matter and instead simply link us to the "official company statement" (that is filled with snarky remarks when you read between the lines).

We are free to ..
    "to leave your feedback with us about prices changes, feature changes, etc."

but to expect a response? That's just too much to ask.

I totally agree with everyone. I don't see the "balancing of the game" by lowering the prices AND the quantities. I have the Fashion story game and I loved it. But now it's sooo FRUSTRATING to keep up with my store, i used to stock up with 16 hr and 1 day clothing overnight and ive noticed that in over AN HOUR clothes that took A DAY TO ORDER are NOT ONLY LOWER IN QUANTITIES but now they dont even last an HOUR IN MY STORE. its really frustrating trying to keep my store stocked. I check my store constantly during the coarse of the day but i have a life i cant keep up reordering EVERY HR just to keep up! Please change the prices back to normal. If this doesn't change I will have to stop playing this game, cuz I can't keep up.

these changes are so bad. They will only help TL ... There's nothing to work for anymore. When you are over level 40.... Now you have made ​​it almost impossible to reach the levels that gives gems. There's no fun left in the game. I'm at level 60, and TL have removed the only thing I had to go after ... reaching level 4 in all my clothes. I'm in the blackout on 29, and if TL dont change back. Well, then I stop like a lot of my neighbors with all TL games. Theese changes are only for TL and not for the players.... Were getting less clothes, and need to buy multiple sets than before to get higere levels. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I found this thread. I thought it was just me with Fashion Story. I've been watching it the last few days. I haven't made as much money and my store is entirely way overstocked. I used to see at least half of my inventory gone by morning. Not anymore. I still have 1000's of the santa clause sets left over and i haven't ordered any in a month at least. As for profits, I've made roughly the same amount in Fashion as I have in RS AND BS in the same amount of time. So, they didn't just change RS and BS, the change affected FS too. NCS hasn't changed as it's been this way since I started and I've been asking for them to fix it so my sales are more than 4-5k per hour. They just changed it to make all games make profits of 4-5k per hour. Not cool when you have 18 machines and you can go through your profits making/ordering items. Regardless of how much they cost per sale, they don't sell fast enough to make up the loss we all suffered from the drop in prices. I've pretty much lost most of my patience with these 3 games. Farm doesn't take much effort so I'm still playing that. Though, in all games I have stopped tipping. I apologize to my wonderful neighbors who tip daily. I just can't keep doing it on top of everything else. I am only making the long cook time stuff as it is, if I even do any cooking. I have so much food in BS I don't need to cook for a month. Things just don't sell fast enough. I still don't have the issue of running out of food in RS but I certainly don't have as much as I do in BS. In FS I just keep getting more and more stuff. I added a register but it didn't seem to effect anything. Seeing some of the posts state they run out of stuff so fast...I believe I solved that problem before we had this problem. I was ordering multitudes of the same item until they were mastered so I have 1000's upon 1000's of each. But this is causing a problem, too, since I have so much I can't order anything new that may come out. I just don't have the room. I'm still trying to get the money for the last expansion in BS and RS. I'm at max in FS and my story is FULL. I have over 30k of the shoes gifted to me in FS and I haven't seen a drop in them in over a month. If they're going to keep the prices at this rediculously low amount, make them sell faster. They didn't make the games more balanced, they just made them all the same. I'm pretty well tired of it, and bored. I don't feel a sense of accomplishment in these games anymore. I'll keep watching the forums and the games to see if they change, but I'm pretty much done playing, at least to the extent that I used to.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, by the way, to the regular forum posters, they finally fixed my Storm ID on here to match my actual storm ID. You might recognize my posts under BellasPalace1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fashionistaMKM View Post
    I totally agree with everyone. I don't see the "balancing of the game" by lowering the prices AND the quantities. I have the Fashion story game and I loved it. But now it's sooo FRUSTRATING to keep up with my store, i used to stock up with 16 hr and 1 day clothing overnight and ive noticed that in over AN HOUR clothes that took A DAY TO ORDER are NOT ONLY LOWER IN QUANTITIES but now they dont even last an HOUR IN MY STORE. its really frustrating trying to keep my store stocked. I check my store constantly during the coarse of the day but i have a life i cant keep up reordering EVERY HR just to keep up! Please change the prices back to normal. If this doesn't change I will have to stop playing this game, cuz I can't keep up.
    it's not about balance unless we are talking about TL's bank balance, lol. It's because so many ppl have stopped buying gems, they want to slow down the rate that we can make money so we will buy gems to expand and level up. There's no other reason for it. It doesn't help the lower level players, it doesn't help the players at all.

Yes, I have noticed that the prices have changed also and I am not so bothered by this as I am by the fact my gems have been depleted twice without my having done so. THe first time I had bought them and the second time I earned them, I was up to 30 gems and 25 are just gone. I emailed the support website and have gotten no response. I am considering deleting this game from my iphone...

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.
    Post from Updates forum.

Executive Chef
    This is good news. And hopefully DW's post count and sig will mean great news for everyone in the forum to be able to have the same! I hope this happens soon for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! They're fixing it! YAY! This makes me very happy! I'm sure it will make sooooo many others happy too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast