Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker???

Stupid question I'm sure, but the Fruit Chocolate Dip Maker that has shown up in my appliances is only showing 1 recipe that unlocks at level 1,000???? It is called Chocolate Pineapple.

Is that a glitch or will we really have to reach level 1,000 to get to it? LOL

BTW, this is on Android, I assume iOS also had this option.

Rhino Keeper
    It is unlocked by a goal, I think.

Nightclub Owner
    Well isn't that peachy. Android doesn't get goals so I just purchased a machine I won't even be able to use. I also purchased the other machine but am waiting on 1 metal sheet, I suppose that will also be a goal locked recipe that I won't be able to use? *sigh*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Well isn't that peachy. Android doesn't get goals so I just purchased a machine I won't even be able to use. I also purchased the other machine but am waiting on 1 metal sheet, I suppose that will also be a goal locked recipe that I won't be able to use? *sigh*
    question... Did android games ever show the candy cane appliance locked? If not, then maybe it is good sign that you can see this locked appliance?
    Maybe goals will be coming to android? Just a thought.
    I do not have any information on this yet, I am sure when the CMs get on, an announcement will be made.
    I was surprised to see any updates in the games this early, so I am sure the receipe not showing up, will be in the games later today.

I have flagged this thread over to GM. Stay tuned!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-20-12 at 09:14 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    question... Did android games ever show the candy cane appliance locked? If not, then maybe it is good sign that you can see this locked appliance?
    Maybe goals will be coming to android? Just a thought.
    I do not have any information on this yet, I am sure when the CMs get on, an announcement will be made.
    I was surprised to see any updates in the games this early, so I am sure the receipe not showing up, will be in the games later today.
    No we never saw the Candy Cane Machine Kooky, however, the iOS users see the machine with the recipe as a GOAL and the Android users see the recipe as being unlocked at level 1,000! Impossible to reach. Even if Android did get goals, when would that be in 6 months? Seriously, I just spent 20,000 coins on 2 machines that I won't be able to make any recipes on because TL sent us machines that have recipes only available to iOS users right now. That is unacceptable and it is TLs fault for giving us machines they know we can't use, but of course we don't find that out until after we've purchased and built them, or spend time on a forum trying to find answers before we make a purchase.

Ridiculous.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    No we never saw the Candy Cane Machine Kooky, however, the iOS users see the machine with the recipe as a GOAL and the Android users see the recipe as being unlocked at level 1,000! Impossible to reach. Even if Android did get goals, when would that be in 6 months? Seriously, I just spent 20,000 coins on 2 machines that I won't be able to make any recipes on because TL sent us machines that have recipes only available to iOS users right now. That is unacceptable and it is TLs fault for giving us machines they know we can't use, but of course we don't find that out until after we've purchased and built them, or spend time on a forum trying to find answers before we make a purchase.

Ridiculous.
    I do not have goals yet in bakery. Just the locked appliance. Under Pet Shop, same thing, animals were first showing to be unlocked at level 1,000
    then when the goals hit the game, this changed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do not have goals yet in bakery. Just the locked appliance. Under Pet Shop, same thing, animals were first showing to be unlocked at level 1,000
    then when the goals hit the game, this changed.
    Ok, just so I understand what you're saying and vice versa, are you stating that it's possible that BS Android MAY have goals coming to it with THIS update and that is why the recipe is showing "unlock at level 1,000", while the iOS players currently see that SAME recipe state "GOAL" when they open their appliance.

Is that what you're saying is possible? If it is, I'll be shocked beyond belief if that is what's happening and excited to finally be able to play some goals.

But, if we don't get goals and this recipe isn't available to us, can TL somehow compensate us Android players for giving us an appliance we can't use? I think it would be completely unfair of them to mistakenly give Android players an appliance that can only be used by unlocking a goal recipe if they still haven't given us goals to unlock it. LOL BTW, I know you can't answer that question directly, but you can get GM on it if it turns out to be the case, hence my asking you. :-p

Farm Supplier
    i hope that it's not a goal item, i just brought it and sent out parts request, and i'm on an android.

Host(ess)
    The truffle maker doesn't have a recipe yet. I built it but nothing's there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by iAryia View Post
    The truffle maker doesn't have a recipe yet. I built it but nothing's there.
    OMG, this just keeps getting better! I'm laughing so hard right now I have tears running down my face. hahahahaha

This is just insane if these are going to be goal recipes and they gave the appliances to Androids knowing full well they didn't give us goals.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast