Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How to, do NOT STOCK out !!! (servings/hour)

Fashion Designer
    You have piqued my curiosity, fecsuper! I look forward to your post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Well people moaned and groaned so much over the "check all" feature of the previous update, TL changed it back. Who knows, maybe TL will reinstate the previous quantities if we complain long and loud enough.

STOP BUYING GEMS; the quickest way to get their attention and improve customer satisfaction is to affect their bottom line.
    I didn't follow any previous thread on the "check all" feature. It was a great feature if it's implemented right. It's a pain to have by default, and it's a pain to live without as well. Instead of taking it away, they should really just fix it. All they need is to have 2 buttons 1 for check all, 1 for uncheck all. In fact, they can just have one check box that says check all? It can check all or uncheck all for you. You can decide if you want to check all then take off the ones you don't want or uncheck all and check the ones you want. Instead, they go from one extreme to the other.......both extremes are horrible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    I didn't follow any previous thread on the "check all" feature. It was a great feature if it's implemented right. It's a pain to have by default, and it's a pain to live without as well. Instead of taking it away, they should really just fix it. All they need is to have 2 buttons 1 for check all, 1 for uncheck all. In fact, they can just have one check box that says check all? It can check all or uncheck all for you. You can decide if you want to check all then take off the ones you don't want or uncheck all and check the ones you want. Instead, they go from one extreme to the other.......both extremes are horrible.
    My post was not well worded. What people were asking for was the CHOICE to "check all" with one click. What we GOT was all neighbors automatically selected whenever requesting parts or sending gifts. This "auto-selection" is what people were complaining about. Me included.

Banned
    That explains why I still have food on my counter, though they are draining fast.
    I have been stocking up on chicken salad, quesadilla, salmon nigiri and miso soup:-D
    Food is still disappearing fast though. Someone said that it has slowed down, I wonder if that's the case. That'd obviously create another problem.....cash flow problem!!

Banned
    Oh, let's not forget, I didn't play RS just to have enough food to stick around.
    I want them to be presentable food. Having 1 million plates of 3 most efficient food does me no good.
    Imagine a restaurant that serves chicken salad, salmon nigiri and tiramisu only.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    My post was not well worded. What people were asking for was the CHOICE to "check all" with one click. What we GOT was all neighbors automatically selected whenever requesting parts or sending gifts. This "auto-selection" is what people were complaining about. Me included.
    Ah I see......to me, it doesn't have to be too complicated. if I return a gift to a neighbor and it's not ticked for me automatically, it's just one extra tap....annoying but ok
    I'd still love to have check all and uncheck all options. I can do the rest manually.

This makes me feel so much better! I thought I was going crazy! I guess I will keep blocking my door when I run out of food!

Im Level 37 Tho...
    (>^-^)>Add Me On RS, CS. & BS<(^-^<)
    ~Need Me or Something? Just Give Me a PM..~

My Storm8 ID is: Rich88ard

~Hope you Have a Wonderful Day!~

Im Not Excepting Neighbors for now. My Phones Broken...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456