Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Notifications currently down

New Resident
    Notifications are still down for me on BS, RS I usualy get 1 notification a Day from FS but thats it . What the hell is going on why has that Not been fixed yet. I'm on an SE xperia with newest Android update since yesterday and nothing has changed.

Rhino Keeper
    Notifications have been erratic all weekend for me. When I do get them they have been about half an hour or more off. I play most TL games, but Fashion is the worst. There again Bears have not been ready at Zoo2 for a couple of days, neither Shorthaired Cat or Sports Field lol. Btw checked notifications are turned on both in game and in settings.

Rhino Keeper
    My notifications have been acting up ever since the last Thursday when the updates were released. Most of the time I get notifications when I receive a message on my wall and every now and then I will get a food ready message in BS and RS(rare). The food ready messages worked once for the new recipes(blue cupcakes in BS) then never again and worked for the expresso machine a few times. My notifications just started working correctly last month and now theyre messed up again...sad face...Only two other people are having problems with notifications? btw im android. Hope this is fixed soon..heck maybe its already fixed....

The Honorable Panda
    Sometimes when you download a new manual update from the app store, or when weekly updates are pushed into the games, it can mess up your notifications.
    Try a few things, and if you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have have them look into your game.

1. Turn notifications off then back on under your game settings and also under your notification settings on your device then restart your device.
    2. Delete the game and redownload it from the app store. (you game is saved on TL servers)
    3. For IOS devices, if you have one of the holiday versions still installed on your device, delete it. If you do not want to delete, go in and turn off the notifications for that game so you do not have two of the same games running the notifications.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I was just about to make a post about this until I saw this. My notifications pop up randomly, if at all. When they do come up it's usually over an hour later. I've done the whole delete/reinstall/shut notifications off thing but nothing as changed.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not getting them in BS and RS as notifications, and they also aren't visible with the number as part of the icon. They too disappeared with Thursday's update.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234