Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Gems!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Every one gets the automated response email, TL could'nt possibly send personal emails back it would take them away from helping players then. TL probably asked do you still need assistance with this issue? So it's best to respond back saying you do need help still with the issue. If its been over 5 working days respond back to the last email you recieved from TL. It's best to keep this issue under the same ticket number, that's why it's important to reply back and not create new emails.
    . That doesn't make sense. TL can't send emails back bc that would take time away from them helping us? We are emailing them for our help! So those of us who pay money and have a problem should just accept it and say well at least after a week I got a message that said sorry, blah blah blah.... We can't do anything blah blah blah! That statement just contradicts itself. Not all of us think everything TL does is LOVELY!

I have had stolen gems happen to me twice on Fashion Story, the first time I had purchased them and I was rather new to the game and just wrote it off. The next time I actually earned them and it takes forever, I had at least 26 gems just disappear for no reason and this is very frustrating, clearly I was saving them for something and I keep a close eye on them especially after the first incident.

I have contacted the support website and I have not received a response. I have several family members that were at lower levels and have now deleted thier games because of this. I would really like to get my gems back or at least a response explaining what happened to them. I play this game when I should be studying for my CPA exam...maybe deleting this game is not such a bad idea....so very annoyed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by guccigirlcc View Post
    I have had stolen gems happen to me twice on Fashion Story, the first time I had purchased them and I was rather new to the game and just wrote it off. The next time I actually earned them and it takes forever, I had at least 26 gems just disappear for no reason and this is very frustrating, clearly I was saving them for something and I keep a close eye on them especially after the first incident.

I have contacted the support website and I have not received a response. I have several family members that were at lower levels and have now deleted thier games because of this. I would really like to get my gems back or at least a response explaining what happened to them. I play this game when I should be studying for my CPA exam...maybe deleting this game is not such a bad idea....so very annoyed.
    If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email, you can reply back to the same email (that has your ticket number on it )
    to check on a status of your request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I also lost gems in many traps, tried contacting support once only and got automated mail with nothing of help at all so I just won't waste time with their support ever again, I'm not new in games and I know wither support team is willing to help or not. Definitely this support is not helping.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yo3ana View Post
    I also lost gems in many traps, tried contacting support once only and got automated mail with nothing of help at all so I just won't waste time with their support ever again, I'm not new in games and I know wither support team is willing to help or not. Definitely this support is not helping.
    Please give TL support the opportunity to help you again, you might need help with game issues hopefully you won't. But, please give support another chance, you might be surprised. Sorry but TL can't refund gems accidentally used by players.
    ( I'm not a moderator, TL staff)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yo3ana View Post
    You will get an automated email back first with your ticket number before a support agent responds.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-about-Support
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Within the last week I have lost gems in fashion and restaurant. It has happened about 3 times now. I won't purchase any more gems for these games nor will I get any additional games from lava. They can also forget about my recommending their games. I have not dealt with support and will not after hearing about their terrible customer service.

Banned
    I Posted this long ago and still applies : You have a better chance of being Beamed Up by Scotty from a Plane Piloted by Elvis, while sitting next to Bigfoot as it is Struck by Lightning over the Bermuda Triangle then ever getting a thing back from TL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1089mm View Post
    Within the last week I have lost gems in fashion and restaurant. It has happened about 3 times now. I won't purchase any more gems for these games nor will I get any additional games from lava. They can also forget about my recommending their games. I have not dealt with support and will not after hearing about their terrible customer service.
    Please give TL support the opportunity to help you, hopefully you might be surprised. I've never had a bad experience with support. How did you lose the gems? Did you accidentally purchase items/or slots? If however your not sure what happened email support@teamlava.com I try to provide as much info as possible as it really helps, include your storm8⃣ID
    and which games it is, when it happened. I'm afraid TL don't refund gems accidentally used, sorry.

I'm not TL staff or a mod, it's just from my experience.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-31-12 at 12:55 PM. Reason: merge posts

Fashion Designer
    Yep things like this is why we should not buy gems until we can get a corfirmation in place.

Again why bother waiting for support to respond if you know gems will not be refunded?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast