Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Gems!!!

Stolen Gems!!!

I have been saving up my gems and haven't spent a single one! Then when I opened the game today I was down to only 14 gems and yesterday I had 36!!!! FIX THIS!!!! I am SO ticked right now!!!

Banned
    I'm sorry this has happened, if you're not sure what occurred with your lost gems. Please email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID and which story game it is.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fashion5452 View Post
    I have been saving up my gems and haven't spent a single one! Then when I opened the game today I was down to only 14 gems and yesterday I had 36!!!! FIX THIS!!!! I am SO ticked right now!!!
    This is the reason I joined the Gem Strike. You are not alone!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fashion5452 View Post
    The same happened to me!! OMG they're freaking me out....I've asked for support and they gave me a ticket number like a week ago, and I didn't have my gems returned!! It's so annoying!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ljcr View Post
    The same happened to me!! OMG they're freaking me out....I've asked for support and they gave me a ticket number like a week ago, and I didn't have my gems returned!! It's so annoying!!
    If you've waited 5 working days, respond back to the email you recieved.

Host(ess)
    You aren't alone accept I bought a gem package. They are slower then turtles in responding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PixxiPrincess View Post
    You aren't alone accept I bought a gem package. They are slower then turtles in responding.
    When was the last email response recieved?

New Resident
    Same happend to me I had 35 gems yesterday and today is down to only 10 gems! ANNOYING!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b4shop View Post
    Same happend to me I had 35 gems yesterday and today is down to only 10 gems! ANNOYING!!!
    If your not sure what has happened to your gems, email support@teamlava.com including your storm8 ID and the game it occurred on. I'm sorry this has happened to you.

Host(ess)
    What's the point in emailing problems they don't respond! I sent an email last Friday. All I asked for was for a simple credit of the gems I purchased.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast