Thread: Question about food spoiling

Unregistered

Question Question about food spoiling

If I place food on my counters in the evening and put a table at the door to prevent customers from coming inside my restaurant till morning...will the food on my counters spoil till morning? (Taking into consideration that food on the stove takes 8 hrs yo cook and i'd like to have some more when I open in the morning)

Diogo
    That's what neighbours are for. If you want some extra food by the time your cooking is done your neighbours will gladly gift you with some stew or chicken or waffles or french toast or bacon and eggs

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I place food on my counters in the evening and put a table at the door to prevent customers from coming inside my restaurant till morning...will the food on my counters spoil till morning? (Taking into consideration that food on the stove takes 8 hrs yo cook and i'd like to have some more when I open in the morning)
    Of course it's going to spoil, in what universe does food not spoil when left in the .... Oh! Wait! I forgot! This is a make belief restaurant. Hee! Hee! Food won't spoil here. :-)

But seriously, food placed on the counters do not spoil, even after several days; been there, done that. That's the thing that puzzles me; it spoils when left on the appliances but last forever on the counters. I guess it's sort of like striving for realism yet trying to keep the masses happy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpix View Post
    But seriously, food placed on the counters do not spoil, even after several days; been there, done that.
    THANKS!! I was wondering the same thing! I could only find that food spoils in the exact same time it takes to cook on the STOVE but was curious about the counter. All those customers moving around in my restaurant while trying to cook sometimes causes the game to crash on me, so I find myself hitting the Design button a lot just to clear out the place. I've considered blocking the door but was wary of taking any chances with my food after slaving several hours over a hot stove. Ha!