Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: sonic stove

  1. #1
    Unregistered

    sonic stove

    What is the benifit to buying a different stove, like the sonic or forever stove. Does it do something ?

  2. #2
    deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the benifit to buying a different stove, like the sonic or forever stove. Does it do something ?
    The sonic appliances cook food 20% faster.

    The forever appliances prevents food from spoiling after you cook it.

    There was a bug that prevented these appliances from working properly, however, the developers have recently claimed that it is now fixed. I haven't tested this out though.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Sonic stoves and ovens are not fixed yet. After food is cooked, it will keep saying it needs to be prepared but never changes to 'serve'. So annoying since it took gems to get!!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    It's not fixed for sure... I bought 2 of the stinkin things

  5. #5
    Storm8 Staff Norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpix View Post
    The sonic appliances cook food 20% faster.

    The forever appliances prevents food from spoiling after you cook it.

    There was a bug that prevented these appliances from working properly, however, the developers have recently claimed that it is now fixed. I haven't tested this out though.
    The sonic appliance bug fix is also in the processing stage. So it will get updated soon. Basically the appliances just work as regular appliances now. If you wait the regular amount of time it takes to serve a dish you can serve it after it's done, but that will be corrected in the next update.

  6. #6
    Unregistered

    Question /

    if u had all this bugs why rush the game? so team lava is fast to steal people money,but it takes then two weeks to resolved a bug?

  7. #7
    Storm8 Staff Norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if u had all this bugs why rush the game? so team lava is fast to steal people money,but it takes then two weeks to resolved a bug?
    We are sorry to for the bugs occurring in-game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •