Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age requirements?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvie4163 View Post
    Why's an 8 year old in nightclub,anyways? Lol.
    I errr...I think that's the point.

Thursday, 12th January 2012-1966~Batman first aired on ABC-TV!
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 20th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Host(ess)
    She was deleted thank you rachael

Grand Emperor
    It's a little bit sad a kid had their game taken away :,(

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    It's a little bit sad a kid had their game taken away :,(
    Maybe sad but she was begging a 25 year old to talk to her. It was just a matter of time before she got someone not so nice. I am a mother of a 7 year old girl and I dont let her touch my games she calls them Mommy games and I am perfectly ok with her thinking that.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyhitzeman View Post
    Maybe sad but she was begging a 25 year old to talk to her. It was just a matter of time before she got someone not so nice. I am a mother of a 7 year old girl and I dont let her touch my games she calls them Mommy games and I am perfectly ok with her thinking that.
    I told my kids a long time ago everyone on the internet can pretend to be whatever they want. A 16 old girl could really be a 50 year old man wearing suspenders and tighty whiteys . (They're older then 7 though )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brandyhitzeman View Post
    Hehe we also have mommy games... But two games I play WITH my 4year old son: zoo story and treasure. Every night, before bed, we go together to visit the animals or digg. I think a 8 year old should not be playing NS. What about TL making a really cool kids game in a similar way adults games are? Just don't make so many gem traps haha

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by janibany View Post
    Hehe we also have mommy games... But two games I play WITH my 4year old son: zoo story and treasure. Every night, before bed, we go together to visit the animals or digg. I think a 8 year old should not be playing NS. What about TL making a really cool kids game in a similar way adults games are? Just don't make so many gem traps haha
    The problem is that, due to the stringent security, COPPA, and CPS etc. restrictions, the social side of their games may well completely disappear in any games TL makes away from the current target audience.

Rhino Keeper
    But think about all us mommy sending fire trucks, airplanes, trains, princess castle etc to our neighbor mommy and kid... Hehehe, just dreaming, I understand what you are saying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12