Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Completely Dissatisfied about Support System

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    ^even (before "do". without the even it sounds like i want to hack, which i do not)
    ugh, sorry, AFTER the "ppl"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bells08 View Post
    Aww that's bloody ridiculous. I can't believe they won't compensate you in anyway. Keep pursuing them and eventually they might sort something out. ��
    Naw, they're stubborn! Haha. Nope, been ballots ting them all day. It's causing me too much stress which isn't good for me. Hopefull they'll just decide that they need to compensate me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvie4163 View Post
    Naw, they're stubborn! Haha. Nope, been ballots ting them all day. It's causing me too much stress which isn't good for me. Hopefull they'll just decide that they need to compensate me.
    maybe you need evidence of hacking...? IMO (this might sound silly) people might pretend or want to sell their items so that TL can refund you or something (even though they wont)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    maybe you need evidence of hacking...? IMO (this might sound silly) people might pretend or want to sell their items so that TL can refund you or something (even though they wont)
    No. TeamLava knew what happened. My account disappeared from my device so they had to transfer it back.

Rhino Keeper
    Discussing Hacking is not allowed on. The forums...
    Made this thread to discuss how unfairly TeamLava is treating their paying customers.

Fashion Designer
    Seems ridiculous if you were a victim of someone hacking your account through no fault of your own and the company being so reticent to help.

If their systems were designed well there should be backups of each player's account but who knows.

Amazing how TL treats customers that have spent so much money on their games.

At least they are consistent. They provide the same level of service whether you buy 100 or 3000 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they treat customers better soon. I guarentee you they will lose customers if they keep this up.

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry, but discussions about hacking are not acceptable for the forums. I will need to lock this thread. Please direct further inquiries about this issue to support@teamlava.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234