Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will any of the holiday drinks be gone before Jan 13th ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Okay, I take back what I said about the early removal being unintentional. It was intentional:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...oved-on-Jan-20
    What's a "critical bug"? I don't speak computer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What's a "critical bug"? I don't speak computer.
    Something that will bring down the game or system.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder what critical bug they were trying to prevent by removing the drinks early. I wonder if it worked.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    I wonder what critical bug they were trying to prevent by removing the drinks early. I wonder if it worked.
    I was kind of wondering that too. The right thing to do is to fix it or at least change it and bring back the goals for 2 days. They're most likely going to have to fix the bug anyways if they're going to have more goals for those games.

Rhino Keeper
    I was actually in the process of ordering, cancelling, and reordering Sugar Plum Dream when it disappeared, crashing my game in the process. Fortunately, I had finished all of the other Christmas drinks.

I was kind of wondering that too. The right thing to do is to fix it or at least change it and bring back the goals for 2 days. They're most likely going to have to fix the bug anyways if they're going to have more goals for those games.
    Since you are taking questions
    How can they see a bug coming? My assumption is that if everything remains the same today then it should remain the same tomorrow. Is that assumption incorrect?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    Since you are taking questions
    How can they see a bug coming? My assumption is that if everything remains the same today then it should remain the same tomorrow. Is that assumption incorrect?
    Not always. Are you old enough to remember the hullabaloo about the millennium bug?

My question is that if they could see the bug coming, why didn't they fix it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock1963 View Post
    Not always. Are you old enough to remember the hullabaloo about the millennium bug?

My question is that if they could see the bug coming, why didn't they fix it?
    Maybe they took it out to fix it, then they will put it back for a couple days?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Maybe they took it out to fix it, then they will put it back for a couple days?
    Somehow, I don't think so. I think they're gone for good.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know that it was Goal-related. I don't think Nightclub Story has Goals - not even for iOS users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast