Thread: Who toured my zoo???

New Resident

Who toured my zoo???

Hello everyone,

How can I tell who toured my zoo?

Some neighbors can see that I toured their zoo but I do not have this option??? My neighbors told me that under ?news? there is a news thread for neighbors that ?toured? your zoo. I do not have this thread... I tried deleting and re-installing the latest version of Zoo Story 2, I tried contacting TeamLava (who advised me to come here for help)...

Does anyone know what I can do to get this option?
    Does this option really exist?
    Why do some neighbors have this option?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!
    Lynn

The Honorable Panda
    From Main Menu go to News. At the top you will neighbor requests. Scroll down and under that you should see News Feed and players that toured your zoo.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    hello, thank you for your reply. that's is the only thing I cannot see... thank you again. I will contact technical support again... have a great day.

I can not see who toured my zoo unless they leave a message on my wall

I use a Kindle & it does not tell me who toured my zoo. I've used 2 different Kindle's & both have that issue. That's why I try to comment on my neighbors walls when I visit as not everyone is able to tell who visited. I don't have the option to see who has visited on the menu.
    Some of my neighbors play on their phone's they can tell who have visited, so I guess it depends on what device you are using to play.