Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the final task in Raving for Rarity?

Executive Chef

Question What is the final task in Raving for Rarity?

Raving for Rarity is the multi-step goal that ends with a daschund. I'm on the second-to-last task (breeding a labradoodle), and I'm considering using gems to skip it because I dont want to spend even more gems on the labrador retriever. However, I don't want to do this if the last task also requires gems.

Can anyone tell me what the last task is? Do you have to spend gems? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I could be wrong, but I think it also costs gems to breed a labradoodle. Anyone confirm?

Rhino Keeper
    Went and checked, it's 29 gems and 2 hours to breed the labradoodle.

Executive Chef
    It doesn't matter to me how much it cost to breed the labradoodle. Skipping the task is only 5 gems.

But I don't want to bother spending those 5 gems only to find out that the last task also requires spending gems.

Does the last task require either purchasing an animal that costs gems or purchasing a decor/display item that costs gems?
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 01-04-12 at 07:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    gave up that task altogether. and all those that require gems like the iguana one (I totally dislike reptiles except for turtle anyway)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    It doesn't matter to me how much it cost to breed the labradoodle. Skipping the task is only 5 gems.

But I don't want to bother spending those 5 gems only to find out that the last task also requires spending gems.

Does the last task require either purchasing an animal that costs gems or purchasing a decor/display item that costs gems?
    I can't recall what the last step is, but I do know it is not for gems. I breed my labradoodle and only had to do one. So even if you skip, you won't have to bother skipping again The goal after that will be directly related to the Daschund.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    gave up that task altogether. and all those that require gems like the iguana one (I totally dislike reptiles except for turtle anyway)
    I haven't spent gems on goal yet. I'm just considering this because it is only 5 gems (if you skip the task).

Quote Originally Posted by uwantoplay View Post
    I can't recall what the last step is, but I do know it is not for gems. I breed my labradoodle and only had to do one. So even if you skip, you won't have to bother skipping again The goal after that will be directly related to the Daschund.
    Awesome. Thanks for this info!

Last question: once you unlock the Dachshund, does it cost gems to buy/breed the dog?

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Thanks Luna, you rock!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast