Thread: Accidentally cleared a counter of drinks

New Resident

Question Accidentally cleared a counter of drinks

I was clearing my dancefloor just now and accidentally tapped a counter and cleared it! It would've had more than 200,000 drinks on it.

Is there a way to undo this?? I'm so devo!!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry, it can't be undone. I cleared more than 200000 plates in Restaurant Story before so I know how you feel.

Host(ess)
    I had my mixers too close to some counters and when I double tapped the mixer to make drinks, I accidentally cleared a counter. It wasn't 200k drinks, but it was still frustrating. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does it!

New Resident
    There should be an UNDO feature! I've accidentally bought things with my gems as well - what a waste!

Rhino Keeper
    A couple of weeks ago all of my drinks disappeared! Hundreds of thousands gone! I got like 3 or 4 million coins but its still frustrating to close your club for a couple of weeks to build up inventory. My club looks stupid with all of those counters and only 5 different drinks. this happened to me RS a few times.

But back to what the OP said. I did this in RS with fish and chips. I spent 2 days building them up and I was collecting tips and BAM! Thousands gone!

I was clearing tips in a hurry when I accidentally cleared a counter.