Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Gems After Refresh!

Exclamation Lost Gems After Refresh!

Hi TeamLava users. Yesterday I was remodeling my restaurant, and I got the message: Oh Darn! Your Restaurant is out of sync. I hit OKAY. Then the same message popped up again exactly a second later. This time it refreshed my restaurant to how it was looking about 2 minutes before the pop-up. I looked at my gems and saw it had deducted 10 gems from my account!
    I quickly emailed TeamLava (no response).
    I reopened Restaurant Story and was trying to finish my remodel, and I look under the Wall Items Tab and see another door had been bought for my restaurant. I never bought another door, I didn't have the Items tab open or specifically the Wall Items Tab open during the refresh! TeamLava bought me another door! 2 doors is enough, I dont want a third!
    Has anyone had an experience like this before?

Grand Emperor
    Omg bigbux. I can't believe this happened to you now too. It's a missing gem epidemic.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it's happened to me. I've lost 200 gems between Fashion, RS and BS in the last 3 weeks - month.

Host(ess)
    Same here, except with random boxes. Total lost 48 gems. I emailed team lava a few time, but they said,"Sorry we can't reverse purchase."

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Yes, it's happened to me. I've lost 200 gems between Fashion, RS and BS in the last 3 weeks - month.
    wow thats terrible..they def need an ARE YOU SURE?? button

No. I didnt make this purchase though. It happened after a refresh, and after the refresh it bought me a door. I didnt even touch the wall items.
    TeamLava better refund me. If they dont... I'll cry!
    Yeah! That's what I'll do! Cry!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    No. I didnt make this purchase though. It happened after a refresh, and after the refresh it bought me a door. I didnt even touch the wall items.
    I'll cry with you :'(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    *Handing you a box of tissues, keeping some for myself* They won't. I didn't bother emailing them because I didn't tap on anything either. This is deliberate. That's why they are called gem traps. They are an integral part of the game design and have been from the beginning. They intend to steal from you.

Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    *Handing you a box of tissues, keeping some for myself* They won't. I didn't bother emailing them because I didn't tap on anything either. This is deliberate. That's why they are called gem traps. They are an integral part of the game design and have been from the beginning. They intend to steal from you.
    They told me: They couldn't reverse player action in the response of user error!
    This wasn't my fault though! It was on their part!!! I didn't tell the dumb pop-up to pop up! I was simply remodeling!!! TeamLava is stealing from their users while they expect good rates and reviews! We use our money (sometimes money we dont have) to buy valuable gems and cash! Sometimes it takes months to earn gems and cash! MONTHS!
    They're basically placing blame on me for a pop-up!!!!!! I never bought the door! I never made the pop-up pop up! I never made my gems disappear! TeamLava is stealing from us!!!!

Honestly, I bought gems on Christmas, then 2 days after Christmas! I earned those gems! 50 gems! And to have them disappear and buy an item I didn't even touch! I could say it's stealing. It wouldn't be possible for someone to hack my account though. I had 42 gems, now I have 32. I earned 1 gem back today through mastery though giving me 33.
    I'm mad and sad at the same time.
    *Grabbing the box of tissues*

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast