Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Done playing TL games

Men are usually less tolerant about being taken advantage of or at least all the men I know. But, the men I know wouldn't buy gems or spend money on a virtual boutique world. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't want anyone thinking I'm prejudice. I mean, the men or boys I guess I should say (ha ha) are pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Contact VISA for refunds.

You should have received confirmation e-mail(s) from them telling you that they are off until the 3rd, and you should also note that you should wait 5-7 working days at this time of year before updating your ticket, as every time you send in a reply, it moves you to the back of the Support queue.

Sunday, 1st January 2012-Happy New Year!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)
    First, contact TL for resolution. When they refuse or decline, then contact your credit card company and file a dispute. If TL does not get back to you in a timely manner, then file the dispute with the credit card company as it is time sensitive and you lose your rights to dispute charges (which is done according to consumer protection laws).

Rachael provided the correct information.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    First, contact TL for resolution. When they refuse or decline, then contact your credit card company and file a dispute. If TL does not get back to you in a timely manner, then file the dispute with the credit card company as it is time sensitive and you lose your rights to dispute charges (which is done according to consumer protection laws).

The one time I had to dispute a credit card charge they told me the guideline was 2 weeks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie123 View Post
    Men are usually less tolerant about being taken advantage of or at least all the men I know. But, the men I know wouldn't buy gems or spend money on a virtual boutique world. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't want anyone thinking I'm prejudice. I mean, the men or boys I guess I should say (ha ha) are pretty cheap.
    i totally agree with you..all the men i know wouldnt allow being taken advantage of especially my husband..he wouldnt take that..and im not being prejudice either but i guess i never realized that theres some men that play the fashion store especially..i guess just seeing a girl avatar we all think its just women playing..and being that his name is rachael we all assumed he was a she

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddsassy View Post
    @Rachael98 I know you all gaga for TL but this is not one of those times you should be stepping up to bat for them. Jenmcghee is clearly way past her tolerance for TL & their dumb, yeah I said it, dumb ways of handling their business. I don't care if the whole TL staff was on vacation with the Pope or President, when it comes to the almighty dollar people would start wanting to ring people necks, myself included. There have been numerous complaints from other users not getting their purchased gems within the first 24hrs. So I suggest you stop take 3 steps back, put your pom poms down and try to feel the level of fustration that your beloved TL has caused so many rational and sane people. If anyone have a problem with what I said, just know you are loved by someone & have a joyous 2012.

Thank you, madsassy. I have uninstalled all TL games. They gave me my gems wayyyyyy too late and now I havent played in a week. They will never, ever see another penny from me. They are just a greedy company with terrible customer service. I got my gems, but I am not going back to spend them. Buyers beware!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    The one time I had to dispute a credit card charge they told me the guideline was 2 weeks.
    Thanks, pinkster. I am just letting TL have their pathetic $11.99 and they just lost me as a customer. A good one at that, I have bought gems weekly for months. Now I am through. The hassle has already been more aggravating than a measly $12. Oh well. Closed all my stores 8 total, and now I realize how much time I was wasting on such silliness.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jenmcgehee84 View Post
    Thanks, pinkster. I am just letting TL have their pathetic $11.99 and they just lost me as a customer. A good one at that, I have bought gems weekly for months. Now I am through. The hassle has already been more aggravating than a measly $12. Oh well. Closed all my stores 8 total, and now I realize how much time I was wasting on such silliness.
    My credit card dispute wasn't with TL. Just thought I should mention it. (Bell mobility=evil)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

Cool A lot of words...

Quote Originally Posted by maddsassy View Post
    @Rachael98 I know you all gaga for TL but this is not one of those times you should be stepping up to bat for them. Jenmcghee is clearly way past her tolerance for TL & their dumb, yeah I said it, dumb ways of handling their business. I don't care if the whole TL staff was on vacation with the Pope or President, when it comes to the almighty dollar people would start wanting to ring people necks, myself included. There have been numerous complaints from other users not getting their purchased gems within the first 24hrs. So I suggest you stop take 3 steps back, put your pom poms down and try to feel the level of fustration that your beloved TL has caused so many rational and sane people. If anyone have a problem with what I said, just know you are loved by someone & have a joyous 2012.
    ...that hurt...

Note: Android is not even close to ios at this time. Up to scratch? Not.
    Well, you can't deny that they've brought out a load of new games and features to the Android platform. Remember, they launched iOS games a lot sooner than Android and, believe it or not, iOS users do also want new features; TL would lose them if they stopped updating that platform.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbarbie123 View Post
    Don't listen to Rachel she apparently works for them. You have every right to get mad. I had the same problem and finally lost my tolerance too two weeks ago. Will not give them another dime and there are several others who feel your pain and will not back this company anymore. Their greed will get them in the end.
    Rachael is a he, and he's not an employee, just a fan.
    Pinkster is correct. I am most definitely not an employee (though I very much envy the employees), I am simply a normal - male - user, and I like TL Games a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    Of course I did !

My 5-7 days meant for Support. They should be quicker now though.

Rhino Keeper

Angry android

Another lame excuse for the android customers. Like I have said a 100 times, don't buy and support TL until they treat Android customers fairly. Don't push new products unless everyone is included. I don't care if gems go on sale at 60% off, I won't buy them until I have the same game as the apple customers. Who cares who came first...Android is here to stay and if you want to keep these customers, try being a bit more fair. Is that too much to ask.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    Another lame excuse for the android customers. Like I have said a 100 times, don't buy and support TL until they treat Android customers fairly. Don't push new products unless everyone is included. I don't care if gems go on sale at 60% off, I won't buy them until I have the same game as the apple customers. Who cares who came first...Android is here to stay and if you want to keep these customers, try being a bit more fair. Is that too much to ask.
    Why care who comes first? Well, they're obviously going to have a head-start.
    And, as I said, they do need to keep iOS users entertained too! And if their Droid team work only on new Apple features, they'll leave gaping holes because they won't have time or manpower to get parity.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast