Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Done playing TL games

love the way u said this,Sassy like.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Sometimes people accidentally spend money on them.
    Ah my bad, I thought he ment he gotta spend cash on oven

AGREED,Zinga i actually use these apps to teach my youth ground just how to run your company in the ground.Honestly with all the gamers why not have integrity.
    Quote Originally Posted by minizozo View Post
    Another lame excuse for the android customers. Like I have said a 100 times, don't buy and support TL until they treat Android customers fairly. Don't push new products unless everyone is included. I don't care if gems go on sale at 60% off, I won't buy them until I have the same game as the apple customers. Who cares who came first...Android is here to stay and if you want to keep these customers, try being a bit more fair. Is that too much to ask.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by yo3ana View Post
    Ah my bad, I thought he ment he gotta spend cash on oven
    I don't think so.
    But I see what you mean.

Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
    Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"

Quote Originally Posted by sterlingempire View Post
    Agree to what? The sexist comments and accusations hurled at individual users?
    I just read these and I have to say WOW! I didn't know that the guys I've dated who have been cheap would offend you! If anyone should be offended by it then that should be me. I know where you're trying to go with this, but that's you. I think it's funny you said I need to try stepping outside in the world. I work in fashion and in sales. You can't work in fashion and be prejudiced as you are trying to get at. I think you read what you wanted to read and not what was there. Also there have been several posts and quotes about this being a market towards women. Anytime you have a product you market to a particular sex, gender whatever to increase sales, that does not mean you are a bigot or sexist it also does not mean others don't buy your product either. I also don't see one accusation hurled at any user. Go make waves somewhere else.

Jen messages me and she did not get her gems back so she uninstaalled her games.

Executive Chef
    Locked. Please keep posts on-topic and refrain from arguing with other users. Further violations of the forum rules will result in disciplinary action.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789