Thread: Catalog freezing up!!

Rhino Keeper

Catalog freezing up!!

My catalog has been freezing up for a couple of days now. It just stops responding and sometimes the whole game freezes. I can't display my items or order new ones... And I've also tried closing out and uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn't work. I've also removed the original version thinking maybe it was the cause. Help me guys!

Quote Originally Posted by wanky****** View Post
    My catalog has been freezing up for a couple of days now. It just stops responding and sometimes the whole game freezes. I can't display my items or order new ones... And I've also tried closing out and uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn't work. I've also removed the original version thinking maybe it was the cause. Help me guys!
    What device do you have?

Nightclub Owner
    I have an ipad 2 using ios 5.0.1 playing Fashion Story version 1.4.2 and this has been happening to me ever since i installed the christmas version of fashion story. Not very often, but often enough.

Whenever it happens i either have to force close or delete and reinstall the app. That usually solves the problem for me though.

I have exactly the same thing. My problems started 12/16. The issue has been reported to TL. Mine has improved, but it still occurs. I do exactly the same as you to get it working again. Hopefully, TL removes the issue soon.

Executive Chef
    You should restart your device/force close, or reinstall the app. if that doesnt work, you should report this problem.