Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

The Honorable Panda
    I hope so too. Bakery and Restaurant got New goals (for New years) last night... ohnoooo!!! I hope they also continue these through out the year. It is really nice when you have mastered everything and need something new to do.
    I just hope the next set, if it comes, also goes to android players, and the gifting systems issues get totally fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I've mastered the elf outfit, but I do not expect to get any of the others mastered before the deadline. I'll probably try to get some of the 2nd level gems, but it's not worth it to me to order the outfits and then cancel them to speed up mastery. I'm always short of money in Fashion Story as it is, and I still haven't replaced my deadly dull grey fitting rooms with the ocean theme dressing rooms that cost 100,000 coins a pop.

Host(ess)
    They are available in the closet for your avatar, not in the list of clothing for your store. It costs gems.

How about the emerald collection?

How about the emerald collections, are they going to remove it?

Rhino Keeper
    The emerald collection was not added within the timeframe that kooky panda was given for seasonal items scheduled to be removed, so no one at TeamLava has indicated that it is going away. But of course they could always decide to remove it anyway, if not on January 13th then at some other time. That's one of the problems this situation causes. We're always going to be unsure of how long we're going to have anything available to us until TeamLava makes a commitment to keeping us in the loop about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    I am happy that TL has provided the info in advance. While I would like to enjoy these new things a little longer than January 13th, I can now plan how I can strategically achieve the most in my game within the given time.

A special thank you to kooky for working so hard to get this info. Three cheers for kooky!!
    I'm happy too, but isn't that what they SHOULD be doing??? TL treats us like garbage. They introduce the lovely swan outfit and then take it away before we can even master it. And why should we have to wonder what will be taken away and why should Kooky have to work hard to get the info? That is ridiculous! Kooky should be given the info to pass on and we should have plenty of time to master it. Some of the items being taken make no sense, since they can be worn on any occasion, not just holidays. Between the stupid goals, the constant gem stealing, and having to race to get items mastered, not to mention the high gem cost, these games are barely enjoyable. They have become stressful instead. I want to order what I want to display in my store, not have to display elf outfits so as not to lose out on a gem! I wish they would just go back to creating beautiful designs and content and leave us and our gems alone!

Nightclub Owner
    Wow...i've been working on mastering the christmas items as well...but that last one i haven't even touched... And that will definitely not even get to level 2 mastery. Oh well...i'm sure there will be other things to master if they're moving these out. Must mean they are making space for new catalogues! Yay! Thanks kooky for the heads up.

It doesn't make sense to take away the goals as there seems to be an infinite amount of them! If they were going to take them away they shouldn't be replaced with new ones each time we finish one-if they are going to take them away they should have given us a fixed amount ie 30 so we could have finished them all in time.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if some of these goals actually incorporated the collections disappearing January 13th. I'm having a hard time trying to decide to ordering items I've mastered to obtain the goals or order catalog items disappearing January 13th. Its too bad it has to be goals or holiday collections.

I also got a slow start to the goals since I didn't get them under days after everyone did, not to mention they had a buggy gifting system which delayed the progress of the goals.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast