Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

Rhino Keeper
    Ya.. Think alot people going to feel mad about this.. But anyway thanks kooky for letting us know in advance.. Appreciate your hard word... f not there going to have many disappoint player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iampinay View Post
    Hello! I understand that the goals 'might' be removed by Jan 13 as well, question is are the items earned in the goals remain? I have a neighbor who didn't get the FS christmas version and she cannot see the iems we earned thru goals like the piano and cupid, she is just seeing a blank space where the items were placed. I want to ask if after the holidays and we all go back to the old FS app, or for instance, a new version (i.e. Valentines version) can we all still keep, use and more importantly, see the items? C'mon, tell us now, otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time accomplishing those goals when after the season it'll be all just taken out. Thanks in advance for your replies.  happy new year and be safe everyone .

Yes, the item going to remain as long as you have purchase or finish the goal before they remove it

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh. Why are nice-looking items that have nothing to do with the holidays being removed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carollwee View Post
    Ya.. Think alot people going to feel mad about this.. But anyway thanks kooky for letting us know in advance.. Appreciate your hard word... f not there going to have many disappoint player

Sorry typo error.. I mean appreciate your hard work, if not there going to have many disappointed player..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very disappointed to know that the new (1 day!) item just released will be removed on Jan. 13th as well as the lady in red and gold sparkle - Ms. Kringle and santas's helper, I can understand but the others do not make sense - Especially when it's Christmas and I still have bathing suit catalogues in there (not that I want those taken away though!).

It's physically imposible to complete them in time as well as try to complete the goals with all of their bugs.

Thank you Kooky for finally getting an answer on this - I hope you're getting paid for all your hard work!

Rhino Keeper
    I did really well mastering the first two Xmas catalogs but I've still yet to even make it to 2nd level on the 9 hr one. Getting the goals done is hard enough, there's no way to manage the swan one if they yank it too. Shame because that one is really pretty.

Also disappointed the shoes are only available with gem purchase. I might not bother buying the dress on account of it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ghost View Post
    I did really well mastering the first two Xmas catalogs but I've still yet to even make it to 2nd level on the 9 hr one. Getting the goals done is hard enough, there's no way to manage the swan one if they yank it too. Shame because that one is really pretty.

Also disappointed the shoes are only available with gem purchase. I might not bother buying the dress on account of it.
    Im not even gonna bother the 4th mastery for all the catalogs, even the ones that came before xmas. Its bad enough that im working hard for the goals, and I have to order lots of clothes for the goals, but now I also have to order and master the limited catalogs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    I'm very disappointed to know that the new (1 day!) item just released will be removed on Jan. 13th as well as the lady in red and gold sparkle - Ms. Kringle and santas's helper, I can understand but the others do not make sense - Especially when it's Christmas and I still have bathing suit catalogues in there (not that I want those taken away though!).

It's physically imposible to complete them in time as well as try to complete the goals with all of their bugs.

Thank you Kooky for finally getting an answer on this - I hope you're getting paid for all your hard work!

I know right. You know what also sucks is that some people don't get the updates on Fridays instead they get it on Tuesdays. I don't think TL thought this through clearly. Well color me surprised ; p

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iampinay View Post
    Hello! I understand that the goals 'might' be removed by Jan 13 as well, question is are the items earned in the goals remain? I have a neighbor who didn't get the FS christmas version and she cannot see the iems we earned thru goals like the piano and cupid, she is just seeing a blank space where the items were placed. I want to ask if after the holidays and we all go back to the old FS app, or for instance, a new version (i.e. Valentines version) can we all still keep, use and more importantly, see the items? C'mon, tell us now, otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time accomplishing those goals when after the season it'll be all just taken out. Thanks in advance for your replies.  happy new year and be safe everyone .
    What you have is yours to keep. Your nbr cannot see the items and see a blank space is because she is an andriod player and andriod does not support goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the list, Kooky.

TeamLava certainly is creative when it comes to thinking up ways to frustrate their user base.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast