Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Fashion Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

The Honorable Panda
    Guys
    Here is a List from TL of items being removed.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post213361
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks Kooky, even if that list isn't really a list. More like, repetitive information with unanswered questions [in terms of FS anyways]. I guess it's as good as it will get for us.

Fashion Designer
    at the end - I AM TOTALLYTIRED OF ALL DARN HOLIDAYS, IF NO THEM NOITEMS TO REMOVE, NOT ANGRY SAD AND DISAPPOINTED PLAYERS AND TL WOULD NOT BE DARNED BY US!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Thanks Kooky, even if that list isn't really a list. More like, repetitive information with unanswered questions [in terms of FS anyways]. I guess it's as good as it will get for us.
    Dw has put up a list https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post213513

also I am trying to find out what goals are holiday and new years for clarification.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Dw has put up a list https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post213513

also I am trying to find out what goals are holiday and new years for clarification.
    I saw, thanks. We kinda had that list already from you though [which I appreciate, thanks so much].

I just barely downloaded Fashion Story two days ago and am wishing I had time to complete some of these winter outfits. What is wrong with giving us more time? I could understand not wanting these outfits around in July, but its still the middle of winter! And there are plenty of items that are relevant and cute for having in the store this time of year within even the most Christmas-y outfits (like the snowboots and snowflake earrings).

Farm Supplier
    Well it is 1/21 and I am still ordering Lady in Red. I got Swan to level two at least.. and if I manage to order Lady in Red once more will be at level four whew! I mastered the Christmas outfits and the Gold one.... So at least I got almost everything! I noticed that sme people have valentines looking stuff that I do not have, but hey, I will at least get some gems from my Lady in Red before it vanishes. (The Lady Vanishes lol). Of course now I have mentioned ...it wiil probably disappear. I don;t see why Lady In Red and Swan have to go. Especially Swan- one day item and given only 3 weeks ago? Not possible.

Farm Supplier
    20th items which were to be removed r not removed till now...may i know why...plz help...i thought they will be removed so stop ordering tyem in advance...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819