Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

The Honorable Panda

Fashion Holiday Items being Removed on January 20th

Okay guys I got word that items that were added to the games from Dec 2- Dec 30th
    will be removed on January 13th.(edit: Jan 20th) I could not get an actual list so I am trying to get lists together based on what was added during this time frame

Please let me know if you think I missed something.

Goals:

Closet avatar items- items that are part of one of the catalogs below plus the christmas sweater

Catalogs- Gold Sparkle Catalog, Santa's Helper catalog, Ms. Kringle Catalog, Lady in Red Catalog, White Swan Catalog

Decorations: Lighted and garland racks, Frosted Window, Holiday Gift Box, Red Table, Snowflake Counter, Thin Snowflake Counter, North Pole Sign, Peppermint Wallpaper, Holly leaf tile, Red Carpet, Holiday Tree, Thin Candy cane counter, Candy Cane Counter, Candy Cane Rack, Snowflake Mirror, White Owl.

Please note: Items that you have already purchased and have out or in storage, you will be able to keep.
    Only the option to buy "new" will be removed.

Items you received after mastering goals, you will be able to keep.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-12-12 at 10:14 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys I got word that holiday items that were added to the games from Dec 2 to Dec 30th will be removed on January 13th. I have started a list. Please let me know if you think I missed something.

Goals: ( no word yet if they will be removed on Jan 13th)

Closet avatar items- items that are part of one of the catalogs below plus the christmas sweater

Catalogs- Gold Sparkle Catalog, Santa's Helper catalog, Ms. Kringle Catalog, Lady in Red Catalog, White Swan Catalog

Decorations: Lighted and garland racks, Frosted Window, Holiday Gift Box, Red Table, Snowflake Counter, Thin Snowflake Counter, North Pole Sign, Peppermint Wallpaper, Holly leaf tile, Red Carpet, Holiday Tree, Thin Candy cane counter, Candy Cane Counter, Candy Cane Rack, Snowflake Mirror, White Owl.
    just a question, why is the Red Carpet being removed? it came with the secret bag update.

Fashion Designer
    If they are going to remove this stuff so fast why give it to us in the first place? White Swan catalog in particular. Since it takes a full day there is no way to master in just 13 days. Why bother teasing us with it?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    If they are going to remove this stuff so fast why give it to us in the first place? White Swan catalog in particular. Since it takes a full day there is no way to master in just 13 days. Why bother teasing us with it?
    That point has been raised a lot. It is physically impossible, even by playing round the clock to get it all mastered (without many gem purchases).

Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    i agree! we just got the catalog, and i was tricked into thinking it would stay forever cuz the backround of the teaser had no holiday design on it. and the gold sparkle catalog doesnt look holiday-related.

Rhino Keeper
    what are the christmas sweaters?

Rhino Keeper
    Teamlave shouldn't suddenly remove item without letting us know. it's really making us feel sad and disappointed.. they should put "seasonal" on every item/goal/catolog.. at least I know I have to purchase it before it's gone.. I don't even mind purchase gem to buy the seasonal item.. But the problem Is we now have to guess which are the seasonal item or afraid that we miss out any seasonal item.. Really feel sad for it..

Hello! I understand that the goals 'might' be removed by Jan 13 as well, question is are the items earned in the goals remain? I have a neighbor who didn't get the FS christmas version and she cannot see the iems we earned thru goals like the piano and cupid, she is just seeing a blank space where the items were placed. I want to ask if after the holidays and we all go back to the old FS app, or for instance, a new version (i.e. Valentines version) can we all still keep, use and more importantly, see the items? C'mon, tell us now, otherwise we wouldn't be wasting our time accomplishing those goals when after the season it'll be all just taken out. Thanks in advance for your replies.  happy new year and be safe everyone .

I am happy that TL has provided the info in advance. While I would like to enjoy these new things a little longer than January 13th, I can now plan how I can strategically achieve the most in my game within the given time.

A special thank you to kooky for working so hard to get this info. Three cheers for kooky!!

Executive Chef
    Ugh! Still no answer with the goals, if they're being removed or not?If they decided when the holiday items are going to be removed, then they should have figured out the goals too. Are they gonna tell us at the last minute? There are many ppl out there who still didn't finish the first goals (piano, winter wonderland). Its bad enough the lipstick couch is for 24hrs limited...

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast