Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillby returns!!! New years goals

Quote Originally Posted by yankees095 View Post
    They did regarding the clock tables but the jukebox costs 12 gems to skip it. That is also among the first set of goals.
    I actually love the goals but won't do the gem required ones.
    But, the jukebox cost 50,000 coins to buy it. I wouldn't use gems to skip something that I can buy with coins.... I already had one and it gave me credit so I didn't have to buy a 2nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    But, the jukebox cost 50,000 coins to buy it. I wouldn't use gems to skip something that I can buy with coins.... I already had one and it gave me credit so I didn't have to buy a 2nd one.
    My apologies, I just assumed it was gems like most of the bigger decorations...thanks for setting me straight.

Banned
    After the cupcakes the next is buy a chocolate fountain which is expensive 2,500,00 I am poor toolbad

Executive Chef
    Good news!!! TL changed the clock table in RS to coins. TL did the same in BS.
    Thanks for letting us know! I was all #%*^@ earlier lol.... Would not have looked into it again.

Feel free to add me, who ever wants to help. My neighbors arent helping me at all.

Host(ess)
    Shame on you TL the next goal for the balloons requires you to do 40 pumpkin pies 1 day and GET 1 CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!! Really

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Price_Hill_Chili View Post
    Shame on you TL the next goal for the balloons requires you to do 40 pumpkin pies 1 day and GET 1 CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!!!! Really
    It is still better to do it gem-less.
    Coins are just too easy to earn but gems are almost impossible to earn.
    Thus do not complain much else TL switch to gem stuff and we will be mission impossible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Price_Hill_Chili View Post
    Although I have 17 million coins so don't mind paying for the chocolate fountain which I don't have room to place, I don't understand why the balloons thingy is so expensive, even indirectly. A similar balloon thingy can be had for coins in BS and I have a few.

Fashion Designer
    rofl. The mission has you buying a chocolate fountain? Good luck to lower level players collecting 2.5 million for it. Plus not everyone likes it either.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm....the clock table cost 3 gems each and 5 are needed. The skip is 5 gems....I'm not sure that I like the clock tables...at least, the gem requirement is in the front so I know to expect it...
    No, i just bought 5, its 20,000 each...just have lots lots coints on standby!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast