Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Force close always and material request problems. Need help!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    That's possible too. Don't play Fashion but I do recall GM saying its not available for Android.

And for the neighbors that I force closed on, when it was fixed I went to check out their restaurants and bakeries to see what was causing the problem, but I can't see what they had. Maybe the decorations, maybe the constructables. But whatever, it was something Androids don't have and that should be enough for the developers to work on.

If you give a sample of the storm8 IDs, and they all have makeup counters, its possible they'll fix it for the makeup counters only. But there may be another neighbor with a lipstick couch or something like that that also causes the crashes. They need to look at everything recent that Android doesn't have. And in all games also. I saw a post where someone said it happens in City also.

Good point. If you are being forced closed on by an IOS nbr, do you know if they have a make-up counter, or one of the new goal items?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dresscute View Post
    I have only remember the nbr's store name. Cant remember their storm id.

Besides, the material request and goals achieve still have not update on my FS. And i might wait it because android users are slower to have these or can you report this to the support team or do sth. else, i just wondering what is it going on and what can i do for it ???
    Dresscute: I sent you an invite. Let me know if you can get into my game .

New Resident
    I am an ipod touch user and my game is constantly closing out as well. I have great wi-fi and everything else on my device works fine. Since the goals came out though, I can only visit a few neighbors until it closes out. One of my neighbors also told me that the same happens to her store too. VERY FRUSTRATING. Really love this game, but hate all the constant glitches that never seem to get fixed.

kooky panda, just acceped yr invite and try to visit u, but force close everytime. And one of my nbr, i cant visit her cause force close before, today i saw her quit out FS, and remain very little gems items in her shop, this time i can go into her shop.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dresscute View Post
    kooky panda, just acceped yr invite and try to visit u, but force close everytime. And one of my nbr, i cant visit her cause force close before, today i saw her quit out FS, and remain very little gems items in her shop, this time i can go into her shop.
    okay I will add my storm ID and let the CMs know.

Host(ess)
    I'm an android user.what I've been reading that goals and helping neighbors requests r not working on the fashion story. I love this game and now I'm aa higher level the ph one shuts me out. The phone would read foro
    close try again later? I reported it and nothing can be done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klmjs View Post
    I'm an android user.what I've been reading that goals and helping neighbors requests r not working on the fashion story. I love this game and now I'm aa higher level the ph one shuts me out. The phone would read foro
    close try again later? I reported it and nothing can be done.
    There are no goals for Android users on any of the tl games available on the platform. I know for fashion story that we do not see the requests at all, not too positive about bakery, restaurant or farm.

Grand Emperor
    Androids do not have goals and do not receive neighbor requests. I thought they fixed the problem with Androids force closing in Fashion. I don't know if the problem was fixed on the server or in the player's game. If you're not on the latest version in the Android Market, it might fix the problem.

If you're on the latest version, maybe its a memory issue. Move the TL games and large applications to your SD card. Clear your cache regularly. Run a task ****er before starting your game, and don't open other applications while playing.

Grand Emperor
    Androids don't see requests for bakery, restaurant, or farm either. One of the changes with the Valentines version is that we can see neighbors goal items. At least for bakery, restaurant, and farm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12