Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Force close always and material request problems. Need help!!!!!!!

Force close always and material request problems. Need help!!!!!!!

HELLO, TL STAFF

First, Same problem happened on me again! My fashion story game always forced to close when i visited some of my neighbors for nearly a week, especially all of my four favorite ngbs, they have large store and have many gems items.

I have already sent email to TL and receive an unhappy result, she said find another players they have equal level to u, so i will lose my fav. ngbs, is it ?????

I am very annoying, i always visit them and build up a good relationship with, but suddently i can visit them, i cant leave a message to let them know, and one of my ngbs have deleted me(not very close), i dont want to see more and more of my ngbs will get away.

And i try to restart the device, uninstall and reintalled the game as well, but no use still force closed. WHAT CAN I DO ????

Second, Material Request and goals achieve didnt upgrade on my FS until this moment. Many of my ngbs have these functions except me. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN WILL I HAVE THIS ???

I am an android user. Please help me out to fix the problem as soon as possible! Thanks!!!!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this issue over. Here is the main bug thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post198315

I am sorry to say, android players do have have the goals. I have not heard anything if these will be coming later for androids.

edit: android players do NOT have the goals...(thanks pinkster)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-11 at 01:53 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Do you happen to remember the Storm8 IDs for those specific neighbors?
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

I have only remember the nbr's store name. Cant remember their storm id.

Besides, the material request and goals achieve still have not update on my FS. And i might wait it because android users are slower to have these or can you report this to the support team or do sth. else, i just wondering what is it going on and what can i do for it ???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have reported this issue over. Here is the main bug thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post198315

I am sorry to say, android players do have have the goals. I have not heard anything if these will be coming later for androids.
    You're missing the word "not" in there

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Do you happen to remember the Storm8 IDs for those specific neighbors?
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread
    This happened to several people in RS and BS when the goals first came out. On 12/9 and 12/10. It seems like the neighbors have things in their boutique that Androids don't have. Your developers fixed it for RS and BS. Can you ask them to see if that problem exists in Fashion also, because I believe its the same problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    This happened to several people in RS and BS when the goals first came out. On 12/9 and 12/10. It seems like the neighbors have things in their boutique that Androids don't have. Your developers fixed it for RS and BS. Can you ask them to see if that problem exists in Fashion also, because I believe its the same problem.
    maybe the make-up counter?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    maybe the make-up counter?
    That's possible too. Don't play Fashion but I do recall GM saying its not available for Android.

And for the neighbors that I force closed on, when it was fixed I went to check out their restaurants and bakeries to see what was causing the problem, but I can't see what they had. Maybe the decorations, maybe the constructables. But whatever, it was something Androids don't have and that should be enough for the developers to work on.

If you give a sample of the storm8 IDs, and they all have makeup counters, its possible they'll fix it for the makeup counters only. But there may be another neighbor with a lipstick couch or something like that that also causes the crashes. They need to look at everything recent that Android doesn't have. And in all games also. I saw a post where someone said it happens in City also.

kooky panda, send u some ids, hope it can help!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dresscute View Post
    kooky panda, send u some ids, hope it can help!!!
    thanks got them and sent them over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast