Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nursery Beds and Families

Sorry - sometimes technology is beyond me - "thanks neighbor," was for Kattybell's response to me on unlocking beds. Appreciate the responses to my questions. Hope everyone's New Year is Great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    I agree with you, spending money on something is your own choice. But xSnowyOwlx has a point--wouldn't you rather use your money to save REAL animals instead on virtual pets?
    I'm a member of the ASPCA, I donate and volunteer at all the local no-**** shelters even after working 16 hour days. Where I live, I cannot have pets. So I choose to use my disposable income on gems.

That being said, I still choose to abandon the sick pets on PSS. I'm not going to spend gems to heal a virtual pet that cost coins in the first place. I do hope that they break the level 20 cap soon, and offer a way to earn more nursery beds rather than pay for them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PattyZhangp View Post
    I agree with you, spending money on something is your own choice. But xSnowyOwlx has a point--wouldn't you rather use your money to save REAL animals instead on virtual pets?
    I am quite able to do both. And no, I don't see any problem with spending money on myself that does not go to charity. We all have to draw the line somewhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123