Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nursery Beds and Families

Nursery Beds and Families

Hi - Three questions.

1. How can we unlock more nursery beds without using gems?

2. How long is the time that babies have to be placed with their parents before they get sick?

3. If we don't collect from families in the pet shop and feed them, will there be a penalty like they become sick?

I was sad when I found out animals get sick if you don't place them with the parents fast enough and team lava is so clever to use gems (real money) to save them and if you don't they use the word "abandon!" Talk about using guilt to make money!

Thanks for anyone who has input -

Executive Chef
    I don't know when we'll be able to unlock more beds. Not sure about how long the times are. I'm sure they vary. And I don't think so, I just think they will expire like they do in Bakery Story. Such as if you don't clear. I was sad too when I found out they get sick, makes me feel bad.

Executive Chef
    What I meant by expiring in Bakery Story, is like if a neighbor doesn't clear their tips, a few days later the tips will reset so there will be clear tables. I had a neighbor who didn't collect for a week, and I could "play" again.

Thanks kattybell. I hope we get more info on this game. If you'd like to be neighbors, feel free to add me so I can visit with your pets.

I wonder if the game is like Farm Story when the crops wither the same amount of time it took to grow the crop. Perhaps the time the baby grows in the nursery, that's the amount of time we have to place the newborn with the parents before he/she gets sick? Just a guess.

Executive Chef
    It DOESN'T work like the other games. If you don't get that baby placed within less than an hour after it's born, you lose it or have to spend gems to recover it.

Seriously, I don't know the exact time but I was only an hour late getting home and it was sick - I'd been gone 5 hours for a 4-hour time.

Also, the only issue with not feeding the animals is you won't get to collect coins until you feed them again. After all, we all have to sleep.

Executive Chef
    and i think the boston terrier family would have become obese since it has to be fed almost every minute if I am not wrong?! and since you cannot upgrade the playpen beyond level 3 so its best not to feed it everytime your device beeps for you to do so.

Executive Chef
    Oh, and I love animals but people, you need to realize these animals aren't real! TL is preying on those who will form an attachment to virtual creatures.

I left another game that refused to update because while those pets were fun to play with, I don't care if they go hungry, my baby girl is more important because she is real (plus she "owns me", LOL). Imagine: spending $100 on virtual pets VS. using that $100 to donate to starving animals around the world. Which is going to matter more to the pet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Oh, and I love animals but people, you need to realize these animals aren't real! TL is preying on those who will form an attachment to virtual creatures.

I left another game that refused to update because while those pets were fun to play with, I don't care if they go hungry, my baby girl is more important because she is real (plus she "owns me", LOL). Imagine: spending $100 on virtual pets VS. using that $100 to donate to starving animals around the world. Which is going to matter more to the pet?
    Nicely said. I agree too, I hate seeing them get sick. But they aren't real. I support my animals and donate money to shelters in real life.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    It DOESN'T work like the other games. If you don't get that baby placed within less than an hour after it's born, you lose it or have to spend gems to recover it.

Seriously, I don't know the exact time but I was only an hour late getting home and it was sick - I'd been gone 5 hours for a 4-hour time.

Also, the only issue with not feeding the animals is you won't get to collect coins until you feed them again. After all, we all have to sleep.
    not really... i bred a baby due in 9 hours and i placed the baby after around 14 hours and it was ok.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    not really... i bred a baby due in 9 hours and i placed the baby after around 14 hours and it was ok.
    Really? I lost a 12-hour baby in Zoo 2 after an hour past it's due date.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast