Thread: No $$$ for pet sales?

New Resident

No $$$ for pet sales?

So am I missing something, or do customers get to walk out with free pets? Seems a bit unfair and inconsistent; bakery customers who eat have to pay, nightclub customers who drink have to pay, etc. Seems like it would take a long time to amass enough $$ to truly grow your shop.

Executive Chef
    The way you make money in the game is by collecting from pet playpens every time they collect - some go every 5 minutes, others a whole day or longer.

This is pretty much just like the customers are buying the pets and you get the coins earned when you collect.

I wish it were set up differently, like we have to buy a parent set and breed puppies and have to keep breeding the puppies to keep up with the shoppers. This would allow mastering and earning free gems, so TL probably doesn't want to do that.

Executive Chef
    Oh, and it doesn't take that long - I don't even play that often but I'm already expanded way beyond 2x the original size. I've got all the pets that cost coins, too.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't really take long to build up your pet shop. Mine is quite large already and I've gotten most all of the pets (that cost coins) too.

Wouldn't really work well if it were like BS,RS or FS since we would need to replenish the supply of animals constantly to keep from being sold out. So that would be a whole lot of breeding. I personally don't want to feel like I'm running a puppy mill. So I like this method a bit better.