Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nursery Beds and Families

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nursery Beds and Families

Hi - Three questions.

1. How can we unlock more nursery beds without using gems?

2. How long is the time that babies have to be placed with their parents before they get sick?

3. If we don't collect from families in the pet shop and feed them, will there be a penalty like they become sick?

I was sad when I found out animals get sick if you don't place them with the parents fast enough and team lava is so clever to use gems (real money) to save them and if you don't they use the word "abandon!" Talk about using guilt to make money!

Thanks for anyone who has input -

Executive Chef
    I don't know when we'll be able to unlock more beds. Not sure about how long the times are. I'm sure they vary. And I don't think so, I just think they will expire like they do in Bakery Story. Such as if you don't clear. I was sad too when I found out they get sick, makes me feel bad.

Executive Chef
    What I meant by expiring in Bakery Story, is like if a neighbor doesn't clear their tips, a few days later the tips will reset so there will be clear tables. I had a neighbor who didn't collect for a week, and I could "play" again.

Thanks kattybell. I hope we get more info on this game. If you'd like to be neighbors, feel free to add me so I can visit with your pets.

I wonder if the game is like Farm Story when the crops wither the same amount of time it took to grow the crop. Perhaps the time the baby grows in the nursery, that's the amount of time we have to place the newborn with the parents before he/she gets sick? Just a guess.

Executive Chef
    Oh, and I love animals but people, you need to realize these animals aren't real! TL is preying on those who will form an attachment to virtual creatures.

I left another game that refused to update because while those pets were fun to play with, I don't care if they go hungry, my baby girl is more important because she is real (plus she "owns me", LOL). Imagine: spending $100 on virtual pets VS. using that $100 to donate to starving animals around the world. Which is going to matter more to the pet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    Oh, and I love animals but people, you need to realize these animals aren't real! TL is preying on those who will form an attachment to virtual creatures.

I left another game that refused to update because while those pets were fun to play with, I don't care if they go hungry, my baby girl is more important because she is real (plus she "owns me", LOL). Imagine: spending $100 on virtual pets VS. using that $100 to donate to starving animals around the world. Which is going to matter more to the pet?
    Nicely said. I agree too, I hate seeing them get sick. But they aren't real. I support my animals and donate money to shelters in real life.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post

I really wish you would stop trying to shame people for spending their money in a way that you would choose not to. Everyone makes decisions. Everyone spends money on frivolous things -- yes, even you. And just because we are sentimental about virtual pets doesn't mean we're stupid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I really wish you would stop trying to shame people for spending their money in a way that you would choose not to. Everyone makes decisions. Everyone spends money on frivolous things -- yes, even you. And just because we are sentimental about virtual pets doesn't mean we're stupid.
    Well said! I may spend money (though wont for Pet story and wouldn't to revive a virtual animal anyways) on story games, I also donate money to real causes for example two months agTTY donated a lot of money to help the Thai people affected by the floods here in Thailand where I live and work.

If people choose to spend money on a game that's their choice. We don't need some condescending person trying (but failing) to 'Shame' us. I'll never feel shame for spending money on myself when I want to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Well said! I may spend money (though wont for Pet story and wouldn't to revive a virtual animal anyways) on story games, I also donate money to real causes for example two months agTTY donated a lot of money to help the Thai people affected by the floods here in Thailand where I live and work.

If people choose to spend money on a game that's their choice. We don't need some condescending person trying (but failing) to 'Shame' us. I'll never feel shame for spending money on myself when I want to.
    Sry driftboutique. The first part was I agree with u. The rest was referring to the other post by snowyowl.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I agree with you, spending money on something is your own choice. But xSnowyOwlx has a point--wouldn't you rather use your money to save REAL animals instead on virtual pets?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast