Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

Executive Chef
    I find that the only way for me to get material requests filled is to add new neighbors and send them request.

Whenever I request from existing neighbors, the pop up says unable to send as I already requested from them today (although I have not for days).

I accepted a friend request today and within minutes received a material request from her.

This doesn't always work either. Kooky sent me a material request almost 20 hours ago and I still haven't received it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by casadolce View Post
    I find that the only way for me to get material requests filled is to add new neighbors and send them request.

Whenever I request from existing neighbors, the pop up says unable to send as I already requested from them today (although I have not for days).

I accepted a friend request today and within minutes received a material request from her.

This doesn't always work either. Kooky sent me a material request almost 20 hours ago and I still haven't received it.
    I added you plus 4 other ppl last night. I sent everyone a request for the diamonds, I did get two back, so it is going to some nbrs, but not others.
    I have been fine, since yesterday. I sent a request to just my two other games last night, but it went to all my nbrs again.
    Yesterday was the first day I have sent regular gifts to my nbrs (shoes, red sweater,) in about 4 days, and I then had issues again with my requests going, but that should not apply to you, since I just added you ,then immediately sent you the request.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I added you plus 4 other ppl last night. I sent everyone a request for the diamonds, I did get two back, so it is going to some nbrs, but not others.
    I have been fine, since yesterday. I sent a request to just my two other games last night, but it went to all my nbrs again.
    Yesterday was the first day I have sent regular gifts to my nbrs (shoes, red sweater,) in about 4 days, and I then had issues again with my requests going, but that should not apply to you, since I just added you ,then immediately sent you the request.
    It seems like everything is so random... I finally received five diamonds and got the cocktail glass thingy.

Part 2 of My Best Friend's Wedding requires us to send 10 gifts, so the "not sending regular gifts" strategy can't be use. I do gift all my neighbors everyday.

I still haven't received your request yet. It's been almost 22 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    It does seem confusing enough to be random. I find that now that i have no more goal requests outstanding in fashion story i'm actually getting more requests from neighbours. I think i got your request casa dolce as soon as you accepted my friend invite and i was able to send it immediately back to you as well. I'm sooooo happy i no longer have to request anything in fashion.

It seems like everything is so random... I finally received five diamonds and got the cocktail glass thingy.

Part 2 of My Best Friend's Wedding requires us to send 10 gifts, so the "not sending regular gifts" strategy can't be use. I do gift all my neighbors everyday.

The Honorable Panda

I send out again to all nbrs for the diamonds, and got them all back, but the requests never got to my Ipad or Itouch. Everything is very random..
    But I am DONE!!! thanks goodness. I love doing the goals, but I hope if we get more, the request system works better.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I send out again to all nbrs for the diamonds, and got them all back, but the requests never got to my Ipad or Itouch. Everything is very random..
    But I am DONE!!! thanks goodness. I love doing the goals, but I hope if we get more, the request system works better.
    Thank goodness indeed! I was so worried that my bad luck brushed off onto you lol...

I never received your request, but was able to send you a new request today. As promised, few free to delete me if you have too many neighbors already, but hopefully my request gets to you before that...heehee...

I'm on my best friend's wedding, then only a couple of unimportant goals (for coins, no decor items) that I don't care one way or the other.

Thanks for helping with the experiment

I haven't read every single post in this thread, but is it possible that some of the neighbors you're requesting from are Android users? I get requests for goal/task-related items all the time, but I have no way of fulfilling them. Apparently it's a glitch that I get the notifications for them. They need to update the game so that it's not possible to request these items from Android users.

New Resident
    I have the same issue as misha295. I want to know how do you accept the items you request from your nbrs? The only thing I can see and accept is the request my nbrs send me. I only know that I have received request when I look into the goals and see that I need to send request again.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by menameen View Post
    I have the same issue as misha295. I want to know how do you accept the items you request from your nbrs? The only thing I can see and accept is the request my nbrs send me. I only know that I have received request when I look into the goals and see that I need to send request again.
    When your neighbour accepts your request it automatically goes to your account. You son't have to do anything else to accept it.

missbeccalou
    I haven't read every single post in this thread, but is it possible that some of the neighbors you're requesting from are Android users? I get requests for goal/task-related items all the time, but I have no way of fulfilling them. Apparently it's a glitch that I get the notifications for them. They need to update the game so that it's not possible to request these items from Android users.
    I totally agree. It is difficut to tell which neighbours are android players and it would certainly help to be not be able to send out requests to those players.Perhaps you could advise your neighbours that you are an android player so that they will know not to send you requests.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    That makes sense that they aren't receiving the request. I always send whatever is asked. People who play a lot I don't see them declining to send anything. So I think maybe there is a glitch in requests being received. Least it's not just me having this trouble

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast