Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by misha295 View Post
    So I think I am going to have to contact tech support. I just tried to request items again with the remaining unused nbrs. Ya the message said that some of my nbrs have been notified but the remaining 346 will not be receiving the request as I have already sent them one today. Lol lol I only have 160 nbrs. Give or take a few.
    There seems to be big problems here at my little store.
    Thank you for all your input and help. If anything gets fixed post here I'll keep checking back
    I am noticing that too. I'll split up my requests to neighbors and it will state that it cannot be sent with a quote of way more neighbors than I have in the game. My makeup counter items are constantly causing my boutique to go out of sync. For this reason, I will not order any makeup until I complete my goals.

Same here - over 100 neighbors - TWO LIPSTICKS - been trying for THREE DAYS!

I have the same problem,I sent a goal request to my housemate on 3 successive days in order to check.
    ~1st day: I got my requested item back immediately.
    ~2nd day: she accepted my request but the requested item didn't go to my store
    ~3rd day: the system said my request have already sent,but my housemate didn't receive it (on whole day)

And also,one of my neighbor told me she didn't receive my request for 3 days,but I did send it everyday since the goals are released.

PS, I have already reinstalled every time before sent out my request.

Banned

I'm not receiving my requested items

Quote Originally Posted by phoebe522 View Post
    I have the same problem,I sent a goal request to my housemate on 3 successive days in order to check.
    ~1st day: I got my requested item back immediately.
    ~2nd day: she accepted my request but the requested item didn't go to my store
    ~3rd day: the system said my request have already sent,but my housemate didn't receive it (on whole day)

And also,one of my neighbor told me she didn't receive my request for 3 days,but I did send it everyday since the goals are released.

PS, I have already reinstalled every time before sent out my request.
    I'm not sure if you've tried restarting your device?
    Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Kooky, yes I have uninstalled the fs original, closed, turned off phone, restarted device, and deleted and reinstalled xmas version. My make up counter has been completed for quite some time now, at least two weeks, no I haven't requested any parts for it. When I say it is a decorative piece I am being sarcastic. Many many times I have ordered through the catalog only to not be able to place on the counter. Sometimes it works, maybe at best, most times it doesn't. It will usually sprout coins then I get an out of sync message. or I can pay the 5 gems to have it displayed after it expires.
    But... I regress from the original point of starting this thread.
    What is being done to fix the goal requests? I know that I am not the only player experiencing these problems. Has this issue been passed along? Is it being worked on?
    the makeup counter out of sync is an issue that has been reported and TL is working on it. When I get the out of sync, I try to place again and sometimes it will go through, if it does not , restart your game, then you will be able to place the make-up.

So I think I am going to have to contact tech support. I just tried to request items again with the remaining unused nbrs. Ya the message said that some of my nbrs have been notified but the remaining 346 will not be receiving the request as I have already sent them one today. Lol lol I only have 160 nbrs. Give or take a few.
    There seems to be big problems here at my little store.
    Thank you for all your input and help. If anything gets fixed post here I'll keep checking back

Okay today, I once again had the ISSUE!!! I sent only myself one item, and I had around 7 nbrs come back and tell me they got the request too.
    I have only received around 11 of my goals requests back. I did flag this over to the CMs.

The goal I sent to only me, but went to almost all my nbrs was Accessory craze where you need 5 crystals.

Later I did try and send some lipstick request out and got 4 back.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm not sure if you've tried restarting your device?
    Which device, device version and game version are you playing on? Thanks
    yes,I restart and than reinstall first every time.
    device: iphone 4
    device version: ios 5.0.1
    game version: christmas version 1.4.2

Thanks!^^

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    the makeup counter out of sync is an issue that has been reported and TL is working on it. When I get the out of sync, I try to place again and sometimes it will go through, if it does not , restart your game, then you will be able to place the make-up.

Okay today, I once again had the ISSUE!!! I sent only myself one item, and I had around 7 nbrs come back and tell me they got the request too.
    I have only received around 11 of my goals requests back. I did flag this over to the CMs.

The goal I sent to only me, but went to almost all my nbrs was Accessory craze where you need 5 crystals.

Later I did try and send some lipstick request out and got 4 back.
    Oh no...i'm going to try not sending out any requests for a couple of days and then start up slowly. I wish they would allow us to not send requests out to android players, wish their names would be blocked out or something in the gift request section so that we don't keep sending requests thinking they are being received when in reality they are not going anywhere at all.

Either that or fix the hing so that android players can receive and give goal requests and complete goals.

Rhino Keeper
    [B]Yesterday I declined all gifts and got my 20 request back[B] I did have to send gifts because one specific goal request me to send gifts out, and I also send out my request only to counted nbrs at a time and I got all my request back in good time.

So maybe receiving gifts does interfer???????? Or maybe just coincidence and they did fix this issue???????

Nightclub Owner
    I think receiving gifts does get counted in the toal quota of gifts we can receive for the day. Which means we have to be careful how any requests we send out and hope that neighbours accept our gift requests that day, otherwise everything gets backed up it seems.

Host(ess)
    I'm also having the problem with sending out a goal request for only 5 items and two days later receiving only 4. I waited almost two days before making the request and then only sent it to some of my neighbors. I will delete both Christmas and Halloween FS, then reinstall only Christmas and try sending a couple more goal requests to limited neighbors.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast