Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

Thank you to everyone that has responded. It is always nice to know that I am not the only person having issues with these goals. But... I am a bit confused on the goals limits. Kooky Or
    someone please give me an exact number for sending and receiving? How many can I send per 24 hours? How many can I recieve? Etc. Is it 20 for both?
    Also I'm game for the experiment of not sending or receiving gifts but will not be able to participate until tomorrow as I should have read this thread prior to checking my game. Lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by misha295 View Post
    Thank you to everyone that has responded. It is always nice to know that I am not the only person having issues with these goals. But... I am a bit confused on the goals limits. Kooky Or
    someone please give me an exact number for sending and receiving? How many can I send per 24 hours? How many can I recieve? Etc. Is it 20 for both?
    Also I'm game for the experiment of not sending or receiving gifts but will not be able to participate until tomorrow as I should have read this thread prior to checking my game. Lol
    Okay: You can send back as many goal/makeup parts to your nbrs as you want. no limit in sending back.

You can only receive from your nbrs a total of 20 goal and makeup counters parts in a 24 hour period.
    (the goal and make-up counters parts combined- so if you are building a make-counter, you should hold off requesting parts until you finish with the goals)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Delete the normal version from your device and do not reinstall it. Reinstall just the Christmas version. Everything should be okay since the offline cache may have been shared.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Hello.....I only have the Christmas version I also read the other thread so I did delete all Story games, reset my iPad and then reinstalled them, on thing I can say for sure on Fashion the minimum request I have reseved have been 24 hours after I send the request, example I send the first request at 12 am and all my request have come back at that time all at ones.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the pain hahahaha

Rhino Keeper
    when I say deleted all Story games, the where all Christmas version Story.....

Executive Chef
    Okay, after all this discussion, in concludes that some requests sent to nbrs can be delayed? I experienced this today. Onl tody though. Before, everything was normal. Today, was all about the delay.

Rhino Keeper
    I deleted the main FS but I just bought gems last night so I'm weary about deleting and reinstalling the Xmas version.

What exactly happens when you delete it? It says it deletes all data? What exactly does it mean by that?
    Also, when I do delete and reinstall the Xmas version will it know my info or will I need to input my ID?

I don't understand it at all. I have fashion story on android and it tells me that my neighbors have requested materials from me but when I go to the game I can't figure out how to see who requested them or what they need. I want to help my neighbors, I just can't figure out how to do it! I've tryed looking it up everywhere but this is only thing I could find remotely close to what I'm asking. Please help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_ghost View Post
    I deleted the main FS but I just bought gems last night so I'm weary about deleting and reinstalling the Xmas version.

What exactly happens when you delete it? It says it deletes all data? What exactly does it mean by that?
    Also, when I do delete and reinstall the Xmas version will it know my info or will I need to input my ID?
    Your game is saved on TL servers by your storm ID. When you delete and redownload the game, your device already has your storm ID saved so the game will just open like normal.
    I have deleted and redownloaded numeruous times.. you game safe.

Quote Originally Posted by chloabelle View Post
    I don't understand it at all. I have fashion story on android and it tells me that my neighbors have requested materials from me but when I go to the game I can't figure out how to see who requested them or what they need. I want to help my neighbors, I just can't figure out how to do it! I've tryed looking it up everywhere but this is only thing I could find remotely close to what I'm asking. Please help!
    Android players will not get the goal requests sent by their nbrs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am playing with 2 different IOs devices with 2 botiques. I sent the request for a flower to my one botique from my other botique. The request never arrived, this is requred in order to advance with the goals.... how is it possible that so much time passes before they accept....

I tested it out between my two devices.... I ask for an item and the request never arrives... how can you advance??????

I read in another forum that you have two delete the games and reinstal.. I did it for both of my Ios devices Ipod and Ipad....

the idea of reaching goals is interesting but it shouldn't be launch untill it has been fully developed and all the bugs worked out!!! This only causes distrust in Teamlava and dissapointment,

I once was completing a goal and I had everything except for one heart!!! how is it possible that not one of the 100 people that I know wasn't able to send me a heart... I have spend a lot of time and diamonds on this and up till now I haven't been able to get any of the items!!! I really want the piano!!!

another example in the save meow pt. 3 challenge I can't advance becuase nobody sends me a social media rep, all I need is one... I have sent numerous requests!

I am annoyed becuase it seems like the requests are getting through to the people that I send them too...

I hope they can fix this soon and make the game better and fun....

Rhino Keeper
    OKAY here is my list, Bakery Story I had 2 days sending request for "A Spoonful of Sugar" I only got 4/10 sugars in 2 day. So today I sent "Saving Chillby" and in just hours I got 9/10 cinnamon sticks............

Fashion Story I will only get 6 to 10 request back a day all....so Today I will decline all gifts and see if it will help.

Restaurant Story started getting out of sync and force closed many times late night, after this I finally got my Turkeys LOL.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast