Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

The Honorable Panda
    You can get a max of 20 goal request/makeup counter(combined) items every 24 hours.

You can send back unlimited goal and makeup counter requests to nbrs.

A couple of things I have been told by a CM.
    When you go in your game, you will only see 10 requests from your nbrs, but once you accept those requests, then other requests will show up.
    I also have been told, that say I send my ipad a request for an item(from my iphone), by the time I clear off the other requests on my ipad, if my iphone has already gotten all the items for that goal, then I may never see the request on my Ipad.

When I have a large number of items for a goal(the 10 energy drinks). I send half my nbrs for that goal only. Then the other half of nbrs I split up for the smaller
    goals.
    You may send out 10 energy drinks, but if you are also sending out for other goal items to different nbrs, the other items may come back first before all your energy drinks
    and you may max out on your 20 gifts before all your energy drinks come back.

I try and send out for the energy drinks first, then wait a little to see If I get them back, then I ask for other items from my remaining nbrs.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-27-11 at 09:53 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Does it count to the 20 quota the gift we decline? As what i understand, ony the gift we accept... Or does it totals to all the gift we receive (before accepting or declining?

Fashion Designer
    Oh crop! It's fashion! (i dont have this) :-(

But i thnk it can be answer here too? :")

The Honorable Panda
    okay guys I Have been running an experiment with my Fashion goals. I want to see if anyone else has noticed this.

Your regular gifts(red sweater, pumps, etc) are suppose to be separate from your goal/makeup counter requests.

I have been using my Iphone I pad and Itouch sending goal requests. My main game is on my Iphone.

I have noticed that on my ipad and itouch that sometimes(not always) I will get two red sweaters from my iphone in one day. When this happens, I do not get my goal request on that device.

The last couple of days, I did NOT send any regular gifts to my nbrs(red sweater, pumps, etc). On those days, I have gotten my 20 goal requests back on my IPad and itouch games have gotten my iphone goal requests.

Today I sent out red sweaters to my nbrs first. Then I sent out my goal requests.
    My goal request did not get to my itouch, but I got two red sweaters from my iphone .
    On my ipad, I got one red sweater plus my goal request.

I am wondering if sometimes, the system accidentially sends a regular gift instead your goal request to some nbrs.

If you are having issues with your goal requests going, try not sending any regular gifts to your nbrs for a couple of days .

Rhino Keeper
    KOOKY PANDA. I have the reveres case (or I think) I can go the WHOLE day and never recive one request in Fashion Story and once I send my nbr gift I wil recive the requets but I never get 20 back max 10 and I know my request are not being delivered more then those 10. And I already have the Chiminea from Restaurant but have 2 DAYS waiting for 8 Turkeys and that has been all my requests for 2 days.....obviusly there ir a problem. And I have 2 days waiting for sugar and only have 4 in two days????? My nbrs are the best and they are NOT doing this.....

PLEASE HELP US GET THIS REPORT.......PLEASE

iPad2 iOS 5.0.1 all uptades for Story Games
    PLEASE 2 days is just too much time

Farm Supplier
    same has been happening to me.... all these goal requests were working fine till yesterday.... but now i have been waiting for 2 lipsticks [for the grand piano] since yesterday.... n i hav lots of neighbors... who say they didnt get any request from my side..... i dont know y my requests r not going through.... i accept loads of requests from my neighbors daily... thn y dont i get just 2 lipsticks from 174 supportive neighbors.... its so annoying to wait for the goal requests being answered... plz help me solve this problem.... i want to complete these goals but they r proving to b so hard... many of my neighbors hav already completed all goals...

Delete the normal version from your device and do not reinstall it. Reinstall just the Christmas version. Everything should be okay since the offline cache may have been shared.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Farm Supplier
    already done that... deleted both version... than installed just the christmas version... n nothing happened... no goal requests recieved.....

The Honorable Panda
    okay guys lets get a list together of which goals are having issues: Tomorrow when you send out for -

goals, try and keep track of what you are requesting and what quest items are NOT coming back.
    Post here:

- Quest name
    - Task description
    - Quest item requested

Farm Supplier
    yeah ok willl do it.... thnx for the help..

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast