Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria7283 View Post
    Barleycoon - No problem at all. I will only post what advice is given. Thank you for your advice. I have tried restarting all three devices and I'm not having any luck. Thank you for your help.
    Also try deleting deleting all versions of Fashion games (christmas, halloween,etc ) that you have on your device and only redownload the Regular Fashion game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm having SUCH a problem reaching goals in Fashion Story..adding friends, displaying products, liking other styles-no problem. BUT the sending request part...ugh! has been frustrating! Example from last 2 days of playing..I had to request 5 tiaras, 5 assistants, and 12 fresh cut roses. SO having 180 neighbors I have requested 5 tiaras from 50 friends; 5 assistants to 50; and 12 fresh cut roses to the last 80 and the pop-up after said they were sent:no errors. so...after TWO days in a roll of doing this under my goals it still looks like 0/5 ; 0/5 ; 0/12. PLEASE explain what's happening!!
    I'm using Fashion Story-Valentines Version - iPhone3GS - IOS 5.0.1

I'm having the same problem. Have tried everything mentioned on the boards with no success.

Hmm...it seems like I get all my "requested" items for the day at the server reset time...(i.e. when I wake up in the morning on east coast, I've found that the requested item condition has been fulfilled but when I went to sleep 0 items had been received regardless of when I requested throughout the day)...

I am seriously grown frustrated with Team Lava and Fashion Story. I spend so much money buying gems and I expect the same quality in return. I need 1 diamond engagement ring for a goal and I sent it to my iPad two days ago. I have yet to even be able to accept it. Yesterday, I sent it again and around the reset time, the request showed up. Since yesterday morning at about 2:30AM, I am still waiting for this material. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's almost as if they do this purposely to make you use gems for goals. I e-mail Team Lava about 2 weeks ago due to the same issues and have not heard anything yet.

Host(ess)
    Ok, so like everyone else, I'm having the same problem. I send a request for a item or items, but don't get the results until the next morning. I'm using the IPAD 2... I guess tomorrow I will try what some others have tried.. I will not accept any gifts or send out any gifts, until I'm done..... Hopefully this works, because it's a little frustrating....I thought my nbrs was not accepting my req.....lol

New Resident
    Using Ipad2 and most recent update of fashion story. Woke up this morning and items sent by friends to complete goals have been erased. Example: had 10 of the 12 roses I needed, but now I have none. Same issue with every category of items neighbors send--- all are back at zero.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mmilania View Post
    Using Ipad2 and most recent update of fashion story. Woke up this morning and items sent by friends to complete goals have been erased. Example: had 10 of the 12 roses I needed, but now I have none. Same issue with every category of items neighbors send--- all are back at zero.
    Try restarting your device to see if this number resets. If not
    What is the name of the goal where you are now showing 0 roses instead of 10 of 12?

New Resident
    I am having the exact same problem. You are definitely not alone!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by huffhal View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. You are definitely not alone!
    make sure you are only playing the valentine game. If you try to go into the regular game on the goals, it could be setting these back to 0.

Please also advise the actual name of goal where you losing your goal requests.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast