Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

I'm not receiving my requested items

Not unlike many others I too am having problems with these new goals. I do enjoy playing them but I am unable to get any progree in my goals. After sending several invites to my 4 star neighbors, for several days now, I have only received a few requested items. I have spoke to other players experiencing this same problem. I have spoke to my own nbrs who have either told me they didn't receive the request. In which case I wouldn't be receiving any items. Or I've been told my request has been received and sent but it never arrives in my game. In which case, where are my items. This is frustrating.
    Any help or advise out there?
    I play on an iPhone 3. Current Christmas version. Also already restarted. Deleted and reinstalled.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure how well this is working, but I can tell you that I have received requests from my neighbors and I have approved them. I also have sent out requests and eventually they end up in my game. I recently received a message from one of my neighbors asking me how she could send me roses. I told her to just accept the request. At that point, I had already received what I needed for that particular goal. I'm playing on an IPhone 4. IOS 5.0.1

Executive Chef
    I've been waiting a day and a half (nearly 2 days) for 10 energy drink (for the pink piano) and have only gotten one. The goals are very frustrating especially when tomorrow comes I may not b able to play much and want the piano. I've got one more step after the energy drinks to get it. I think once and if I get the piano I'm not gonna bother with the rest of the goals. Too frustrating. Bad enough having one expire on u when u r on the very last step but having to wait for your requests to go through and be accepted is just more frustration and it's not worth getting frustrated by a game, which is why I won't bother with the rest of the goals after the piano.

Executive Chef
    As it is I haven't been bothering with the goals in any of the other games just for this reason.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by misha295 View Post
    Not unlike many others I too am having problems with these new goals. I do enjoy playing them but I am unable to get any progree in my goals. After sending several invites to my 4 star neighbors, for several days now, I have only received a few requested items. I have spoke to other players experiencing this same problem. I have spoke to my own nbrs who have either told me they didn't receive the request. In which case I wouldn't be receiving any items. Or I've been told my request has been received and sent but it never arrives in my game. In which case, where are my items. This is frustrating.
    Any help or advise out there?
    I play on an iPhone 3. Current Christmas version. Also already restarted. Deleted and reinstalled.
    Thank you
    well, I also have the same question to you before. I confirmed with my friend once i sent her requests but she didn't receive it at time until a few hours later. We don't have an exact answer on it; just I guess she is a good neighbor and accepts requests timely. But with 20 quotas within 24 hours, it is easy to use up all these quotas. So my requests have to wait until her quota was less than 20 a few hours later. This may apply to your 4-star neighbors too!

Rhino Keeper
    Just to share my follow-up comment, now I just accept good neighbor's request only. My good neighbor definition is either sending gift and/or like back on your shop. I hope by declining some unfriendly neighbors' requests, I can help those friendly neighbors to get their goals faster.

Rhino Keeper
    I have this same problem.....with Fashion Story I am SURE my request are not going thru only about 6 a day I has never been delivered to my sisters iPad or other nbrs. Started 2 days wth RS and BS still waiting for 8 chickens no other request, and 10 sugars BS noooo other request at all......first time I have issues with request in RS or BS.

I thought the "20" requests limit was for receiving? Not accepting? Is there a limit on receiving neighbors request? Can TL staff clarify on this?

Executive Chef
    I'm having the issue too. It takes me a very long time to receive items in this game compared to Bakery Story/Restaurant Story. I usually have to spend 2 days requesting the same item until I finally get enough.

Executive Chef
    i don't think there is a limit in accepting. I have many nbrs requests' for items everyday and I am quite sure that I send out more than 20 each day.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast