Thread: Possible items request bug

Executive Chef

Possible items request bug

Yesterday evening I got access to goals in FS. I just tried to send requests for mandatory items to complete the goals but got a popup saying I can't as I have done so already. Not true... And I don't have a makeup counter so it's not possible that I have reached a parts request limit. Playing on up-to-date iPhone 4.

I am playing on an IPAD and the same thing is happening to me. I keep getting a message that I asked neighbors for help already, but I didn't

Executive Chef
    A couple of days later the issue resolved itself on its own for me but it was a pain to wait -__- Hopefully the same happens for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by torirose10 View Post
    I am playing on an IPAD and the same thing is happening to me. I keep getting a message that I asked neighbors for help already, but I didn't
    I'm not sure, if you have tried force closing the app or restarting your device. I've had a few messages saying the same, but I'm still getting the parts at the moment. I really hope it resolves for you. Let us know if it does continue, thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Okay guys, support looked into my games because my requests were being delayed and some not going where they needed to. I did have an issue.
    I deleted all versions of farm, bakery and fashion and I just redownloaded the christmas versions.
    This morning on Fashion I sent out 5 different items to different nbrs and so far I have gotten back all different items. I will be trying bakery and farm later this afternoon. a
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request